FIFA 19

FifeArab

14 minutes ago, forameus said:

Finally finished the Swap objectives, and I'm a shell of a man.  The Colombian one wasn't too bad, finished that earlier in the week, and the playing a number of games was obviously not too bad.  But that win by 2 goals...f**k me.  Lost a few chasing the big win, and had several where I managed to win by 1 (including a 93rd minute goal against that denied me).

I suppose it's too late to point out that the 2+ goal wins could be done in any mode. I'm sure there wasn't even a difficulty setting on it so you could have played Squad Battles (or even the TOTW game) on beginner.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

7 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

I suppose it's too late to point out that the 2+ goal wins could be done in any mode. I'm sure there wasn't even a difficulty setting on it so you could have played Squad Battles (or even the TOTW game) on beginner.

Wasn't it in Online matches?  I did initially think to just do it in squad battles, but I'm sure I saw the online part of it

9 minutes ago, Jaggy Snake said:

The play 13 was online only but the 2+ goals was any mode.

Image result for glass case of emotion gif

EDIT:  Yeah, you're right.  I got the two mixed up.  I now demand an extra Swaps player for the inconvenience.

EDIT2: Even more annoying, although my Rivals score is probably now decent enough to reach Tier 3 without playing another game all week, I do have to play Squad Battles now to get the 4th available player.  f**k sake.

Edited by forameus

I was doing UCL upgrades to do the Premium UCL upgrade and packed VVD. Happy days. 

I done a UCL premium upgrade and packed Road to the Final Aguero. Unbelievable luck, he’s about 1.5m to buy. This has got to be my best FUT for pack luck. Think I’ll give Champs a proper go this weekend with my new look team.

11 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I was doing UCL upgrades to do the Premium UCL upgrade and packed VVD. Happy days. 

I done a UCL premium upgrade and packed Road to the Final Aguero. Unbelievable luck, he’s about 1.5m to buy. This has got to be my best FUT for pack luck. Think I’ll give Champs a proper go this weekend with my new look team.

I did one and got Renato Sanches.  He's not that bad, but I think he's the joint-worst option ratings-wise you could get.

That SBC has to be one of the most blatant coin-sinks they've ever done.  Great potential to get something out of it, but the requirements are insane, particularly the chemistry.  I got Allison on the upgrade, which helped, but I think I needed to buy 4 players to make up the rest to save me from fruitlessly piling through upgrades to try and get specific players.

Weekend league an absolute shambles again. 

Smashing the Icon riddled teams n getting rode off of all gold teams. Madness. 14 wins as standard.

done the ucl upgrades to get the premium. Fired in 3 85s to get the Premium Max Phillip. Utter gash. 

Thats the team I’m rolling with at the minute. Up to División 2 in rivals. 

Birthday Promes is unreal 

5AA4593F-0B73-4F49-97D2-E2FA80E73BF7.png

5B840FF5-B482-45E7-BFB7-52C7C39BA8CE.png

1 hour ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Weekend league an absolute shambles again. 

Smashing the Icon riddled teams n getting rode off of all gold teams. Madness. 14 wins as standard.

done the ucl upgrades to get the premium. Fired in 3 85s to get the Premium Max Phillip. Utter gash. 

Thats the team I’m rolling with at the minute. Up to División 2 in rivals. 

Birthday Promes is unreal 

5AA4593F-0B73-4F49-97D2-E2FA80E73BF7.png

5B840FF5-B482-45E7-BFB7-52C7C39BA8CE.png

The amount of Special cards on the game this time is a joke for me.

Played the games for Weekly objectives for the POTY cards and got them all but most fun I have had rest of the modes are just PTB and exploits to win the games. I do play Rivals with a English League 1 side it does include 3/4 Special cards now from that league. more fun with it and folk expect easy wins against it.

Finally had enough with this game. Last week had 19 wins on weekend league with this team and was really enjoying it. The minute I went back to play Rivals the game play just changed all together for me and I was getting beat off players who LITERALLY had one shot on goal whilst I was absolutely pounding them. 

I have never even came close to smashing my controller up but after about 10 games on the trot where a team would dribble a goal in while I was hitting post/bar/keeper I had enough and the controller is now in 20 pieces. I sold all my tradeable players which amounted to over 2 million coins and I’ve transferred them all over to one of my pals. How is it possible to go from 19 wins in WL to literally not being able to score. I know it’s ridiculous to spend money on this game but I probably stuck in the best part of £500 (I know). Absolutely no chance I’m buying it next year, I’m not an angry person but I’ve never felt rage like I felt playing these Rivals games so it’s binned. 

In the second picture if you look closely you can see the afore mentioned controller no longer with us.

1EB7D920-F962-499E-8529-0DD3D2A8BC3C.jpeg

8C24E31B-9953-4B43-9447-94DAE3CFB937.jpeg

Edited by IrishBhoy

First weekend I’ve played for a month. Didn’t think I could be arsed going through qualifying again from scratch but since I got promoted to Div 1 you get 500 qualifying points for a win in rivals so done it fairly quickly on Thursday Night. Finished on 20 wins with a couple left to play, reckon I had about ten rage quits in the first half.

Still playing with a similar side but got a few new cards I’ve been trying out. Only got two more squads to get Prime Seedorf and started doing the Cruyff SBC

IMG_0906.jpg
IMG_0907.jpg

8 hours ago, YHallSaint said:

Still playing with a similar side but got a few new cards I’ve been trying out. Only got two more squads to get Prime Seedorf and started doing the Cruyff SBC

It took me a while to figure out how to use him but, now that I have, I absolutely love Seedorf. Probably score more goals with his weak foot as he's good enough to easily turn either way.

It took me a while to figure out how to use him but, now that I have, I absolutely love Seedorf. Probably score more goals with his weak foot as he's good enough to easily turn either way.

Good to hear, I’ve used him a couple times in draft and liked him. I’ll be changing to the normal 4231 with Seedorf in the centre I think or possibly coming off the right

Been playing rivals all day n finally scored my 800th goal with FUT Werner in 840 games. It’s been a slog.

won around 12k in coins n decided to play draft. Got gifted the most ridiculous team n won all 4 games at an absolute canter, rewards were a Sane, Saul and Draxler. Sold for 55k total.

went again and got another v dece team. Got final but the confetti on the park was the other teams colour so I knew I was t getting that W for two in a row. Packed, lloris and aurier. Sold for 38k.

good profit, but had my fill of Fifa for a while I think. 

Did Schmeichel's SBC after seeing he was quite a significant upgrade over even 89 Szczesny.  Glad I did, he's an absolute colossus.  A few ridiculous saves, and they've definitely got his distribution down.  Pretty sure he could throw it out the stadium if he wanted.

And I know it's obvious to say, but Cristiano Ronaldo continues to be a ridiculous cheat code of a player.  He has quiet times, but it's weird to have a player that you just know will score if he's in the box.  His shots, no matter what kind, are unstoppable.

Anyone tried the flashback Ibra at CAM? Quite tempted to have him getting into the box but dunno if he’s mobile enough. Done Seedorf after packing Godin and Kroos in the UEFA marquee matchups, scrapped going after Cruyff and decided to do Zanetti instead as I’ve used him in draft a few times and he’s class

11 hours ago, HEY_SIDNEY said:

Done UCL upgrade again... and got none other than Phillip AGAIN 

So flung him into the flashback player SBC hoping for ibra or Villa. 

Land Prince Boateng

SBCs are done as far as I’m concerned lol

Boateng's not bad, decent FB card, but obviously not the one you want out of that.  I did it and got Sturridge.  Good player, but again, not remotely what I wanted.