Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

9 hours ago, Stevie67 said:
12 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:
Because their supporters are just like yours.

Aye ok...you don't like Celtic ..I get that ...but what your saying is that folk on here don't like Liverpool because of their supporters. All football clubs have morons in their support so why pick on Liverpool?

It's different in Scotland, but over here I had to listen to Liverpool "supporters" whenever Liverpool were sweeping all before them and it tends to grate a bit after a while. Arrogant, pretentious , entitled, condescending,whinging, self righteous tossers the lot of them.

Edited by Jacksgranda

19 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

It's different in Scotland, but over here I had to listen to Liverpool "supporters" whenever Liverpool were sweeping all before them and it tends to grate a bit after a while. Arrogant, pretentious , entitled, condescending,whinging, self righteous tossers the lot of them.

Every single one eh. Sweeping all before them 30 years ago not that you bear a grudge :lol:

Just keep on going to the Everton games and you’ll be fine :)

18 hours ago, Diamonds are Forever said:

Liverpool played very well I thought, particularly given Firmino wasn't starting. Can't remember ever watching Barcelona have less possession and territory like that. The difference was Van Dijk going to sleep for a second, Mane missing that chance, and Messi. Such fine margins at that level. I'd expect them to win next week, but not go through.

Thought Robertson was excellent, his final ball maybe wasn't quite as good as it can be but other than that he looked really assured. Says a lot that Barcelona made a substitution to tighten up the right hand side to prevent the threat from him and Mane.

Every time I've watched Barca this season, they've put Sergi Roberto into midfield in the final 20 minutes if their winning.

2 minutes ago, nsr said:

This thread provides a valuable service in that it's virtually a Who's Who of the posters to put on ignore.

^^^

Putting on ignore = broken poster. 

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

Arrogant, pretentious , entitled, condescending,whinging, self righteous tossers the lot of them.

That's just their good points. :lol:

3 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

so you have spoke to every single liverpool fan? that must be a world record.

never heard of one man being able to meet and speak to every single fan of one club.

• Living on past glories.
  • Thinking said past glories of their chosen football team somehow increases their own worth.
  • Incapable of self-examination, always seeing themselves as victims.
  • General lack of concern for the wellbeing of others.

Those are more of their good points.

Liverpool fans have started an online petition to try to get Barcelona forward Lionel Messi banned for the second leg of their Champions League semi-final for allegedly punching Reds midfielder Fabinho. (Mirror)

The scousers taking their cuffing with their usual good grace I see.

1 hour ago, DanMc99 said:

so you have spoke to every single liverpool fan? that must be a world record.

never heard of one man being able to meet and speak to every single fan of one club.

Takes about 10 minutes at Clachnacuddin.

8 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

Liverpool fans have started an online petition to try to get Barcelona forward Lionel Messi banned for the second leg of their Champions League semi-final for allegedly punching Reds midfielder Fabinho. (Mirror)

The scousers taking their cuffing with their usual good grace I see.

‘Liverpool fans’ right enough :lol: