Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

1 minute ago, lichtie23 said:

Salah’s miss could be vital. 3-1 with the away goal would have been big.

Dembele missed a sitter in stoppage time too, rakitic right at the start should have scored.  3-1 would have been alive but 3-0 is over.

16 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Rab started talking about England v Scotland and festivals. Wants us to keep on topic.
Then we he struggles he will just put the emoji.
Then if someone really has hit a nerve he will follow them around the forum.

He has ruined the epl thread on his own.

I'm here to talk about the champions league .. not any junior game that has been mentioned or Scotland v England.

Will know doubt be told I've heads gone
Seems to be the counter claim.

Keeping on topic.... Barcelona in second gear dismantled Liverpool.
Go into the second leg 3 goals to go the good with 0 conceded :-).

Christ what a ramble again. Yes I did in relation to the supposed shock and horror at a few cans getting left lying around. 

8 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Boxing on a football thread.... dont do a Rab.

Barcelona did the job quite comfortably and had more chances they should do buried.
Have another cup final they are in and already wrapped up the league.

Would love to see Ajax win it. Think everyone does. But to see liverpool get put out and again another season of zero glory is wonderful. Spent a few pennies which resulted in nothing. Only thing they will be remembered for in Barcelona is pushing a man in a fountain and trashing the city centre.
Sad really but that is no surprise from an English club.

Here’s where you fall down. Posting drivel like this. I pull you up for it and you get your knickers in a twist :).

Stick to the fitba without getting silly digs in about something you’ve ever seen on the telly and we’d fine :)

12 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Put him on ignore.  See a real Liverpool fan, they wouldn't need to tell you they're a Liverpool fan in every single post multiple times per day.  He's a joke figure.

A Liverpool fan in every post I just get to the odd game :lol:.

Mon the Reds :)

19 minutes ago, Kuro said:

The Liverpool tie is over. Barca are one of the most experienced teams in the world, you could play that game 300 times they wouldn't go out once. Far too smart and wily for that.  They'll put Liverpool out without having to hit full tilt even once in either game.  And they'll definitely score meaning Liverpool need five.  It's over.

2F59E711-341E-4137-A575-DC53C61E674D.jpeg

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

What will they be remembered for ? What did they do good ? Why is it drivel, we both watched this game on the TV ?

They havnt spent a few pennies either ?

I expect the emoji in the next post. I think everyone does when one dosnt know what to say. However let's keep on talking about the footballing event :-)

Never underestimate the power of a smiley face G-Man :).

Go and read it back again and you’ll get it. 

Boxing on a football thread.... dont do a Rab.

Barcelona did the job quite comfortably and had more chances they should do buried.
Have another cup final they are in and already wrapped up the league.

Would love to see Ajax win it. Think everyone does. But to see liverpool get put out and again another season of zero glory is wonderful. Spent a few pennies which resulted in nothing. Only thing they will be remembered for in Barcelona is pushing a man in a fountain and trashing the city centre.
Sad really but that is no surprise from an English club.
Loads of posters were talking here yesterday about the boxing thing as I'm sure you are well aware. First I'd heard about it.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

That will be all.

Try and keep on topic instead of festivals. We have another section for that on the forum.

It’s a deal ... if you stop posting sweeping generalisations about English clubs and feeling aw successful in life when they concede a corner ... :)

11 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Go quote me about me celebrating a corner.

Just whenever you have time.

I’ve always got time for you G-Man :)

I’ll just point you back in the direction of that post I suggested you read again. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

1 minute ago, Stevie67 said:

Why are there so many liverpool haters on this thread? Like all English clubs they mean nothing to me...just wondering why so many folk get upset about them.

Because their supporters are just like yours.

6 minutes ago, Stevie67 said:

Why are there so many liverpool haters on this thread? Like all English clubs they mean nothing to me...just wondering why so many folk get upset about them.

Nobody is really bothered by Liverpool, it's rab weirdo nesbitt that winds people up.

Edited by Kuro

8 minutes ago, Stevie67 said:

Now that Stevie is a very good question :).

To be fair it’s no where near as bad as it was 6/7 years ago though. 

3 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Nobody is really bothered by Liverpool, it's rab weirdo nesbitt that winds people up.

Now now let’s not resort to personal abuse. Nobody is really bothered eh ... :D

Loads of posters were talking here yesterday about the boxing thing as I'm sure you are well aware. First I'd heard about it.
 “Rab this!”

“Rab that!”

“On ignore!”

“He used that *insert applicable emoji* emoji!”

“It’s a Scottish football forum!” (So no talking about anything other than Scottish football?)

“He went to Penicuik!”

“Unreadable!”

“Look at all those empty cans! Well if my team weren’t shite and were playing Barca in the Champions League, I definitely wouldn’t go over, have a bevvy and enjoy myself. I’d be too busy worrying about littering and the environment once the bins got full!”

“Some auld scouser arsehole over in Barcelona was tipping folk in the fountain! It’s because of that Rab boy that’s down at the Penicuik game!”

THIS WEEKS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HIGHLIGHTS WERE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE DOZEN DIDDIES INTERNET CIRCLE-JERK PROJECT, AND SPONSERED BY Rab. Outerwear from the mountain people.

[emoji4]

1 minute ago, 8MileBU said:

“Rab this!”

“Rab that!”

“On ignore!”

“It’s a Scottish football forum!” (So no talking about anything other than Scottish football?)

“He went to Penicuik!”

“Unreadable!”

“Look at all those empty cans! Well if my team weren’t shite and were playing Barca in the Champions League, I definitely wouldn’t go over, have a bevvy and enjoy myself. I’d be too busy worrying about littering and the environment once the bins got full!”

“Some auld scouser arsehole over in Barcelona was tipping folk in the fountain! It’s because of that Rab boy that’s down at the Penicuik game!”

THIS WEEKS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HIGHLIGHTS WERE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE DOZEN DIDDIES INTERNET CIRCLE-JERK PROJECT, AND SPONSERED BY Rab[/]... Outerwear from the mountain people.

emoji4.png

:lol: ... love it. 

“Rab this!” 
“Rab that!”

“On ignore!”

“He went to Penicuik!”

“Unreadable!”

THIS WEEKS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE HIGHLIGHTS WERE BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE DOZEN DIDDIES INTERNET CIRCLE-JERK PROJECT, AND SPONSERED BY Rab. Outerwear from the mountain people.

[emoji4]
[emoji23]