Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

6 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

How can so many get in such a state. As I keep saying stop posting pish, stick to the fitba and we’ll be ok :)

Marshmallo attempted to engage you in conversation about the game just this morning, you made no attempt to reply in kind. 

4 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

How can anyone with half a brain who follows Scottish football not know that Bonnyrigg and Penicuik went Senior last summer :lol:

I don't "follow Scottish football". I follow one club and that division mostly. I couldn't give a shit nor tell you how the likes of Stenhousemuir (for example) are playing, their home ground nor any of their players. 

I hope this helps you understand. 

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

I couldn't give a shit nor tell you how the likes of Stenhousemuir (for example) are playing, their home ground nor any of their players. 

If Dundee continue their downward spiral - heaven forbid - it might be wise finding out...

Edited by Jacksgranda
sllepnig

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

Marshmallo attempted to engage you in conversation about the game just this morning, you made no attempt to reply in kind. 

I don't "follow Scottish football". I follow one club and that division mostly. I couldn't give a shit nor tell you how the likes of Stenhousemuir (for example) are playing, their home ground nor any of their players. 

I hope this helps you understand. 

Wow. But you’re glued to English football on the telly most days of the week. No wonder our game is decline. 

The mallow missed the boat :)

He wasn't at the game - but he doesn't have a BT or Sky sub. He only got to watch the game after being a junior match. 
Even though he wss on here commenting on the game when the junior match would have been on. :huh:
All a very confusing web of lies. 
Are you not aware mobiles work outdoors and you can stream any game on them without subscribing to anything?

1 minute ago, jimmy boo said:
36 minutes ago, Dele said:
He wasn't at the game - but he doesn't have a BT or Sky sub. He only got to watch the game after being a junior match. 
Even though he wss on here commenting on the game when the junior match would have been on. :huh:
All a very confusing web of lies. 

Are you not aware mobiles work outdoors and you can stream any game on them without subscribing to anything?

Are you aware he said he "only managed to catch the game in the pub after the Bonnyrigg match" ? 

Are you aware he said he "only managed to catch the game in the pub after the Bonnyrigg match" ? 
You and your clique are totally obsessed with Rab for some reason. Playground mentality level of cringe.

Early goals vital in both 2nd leg games. Liverpool score early at Anfield then it’s game on, can’t see it though. Spurs need to come out the gates flying in Amsterdam, exactly the opposite of what they done on Tuesday. Son being back is a massive boost for them. Is there any chance Kane would be available for selection?

7 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
12 minutes ago, Dele said:

You and your clique are totally obsessed with Rab for some reason. Playground mentality level of cringe.

I'll take that as a no, you weren't aware. 

Must be difficult trying to White Knight somebody and failing so miserably. 

Rab started talking about England v Scotland and festivals. Wants us to keep on topic.
Then we he struggles he will just put the emoji.
Then if someone really has hit a nerve he will follow them around the forum.

He has ruined the epl thread on his own.

I'm here to talk about the champions league .. not any junior game that has been mentioned or Scotland v England.

Will know doubt be told I've heads gone
Seems to be the counter claim.

Keeping on topic.... Barcelona in second gear dismantled Liverpool.
Go into the second leg 3 goals to go the good with 0 conceded :-).

See I’m not entirely convinced they were in 2nd gear. They lacked something up top for long periods, sort of huffed and puffed until Messi’s brilliance won the game. Countinho was disappointing and as I mentioned yesterday from the times Iv seen them this season he maybe doesn’t suit their system?

3 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Early goals vital in both 2nd leg games. Liverpool score early at Anfield then it’s game on, can’t see it though. Spurs need to come out the gates flying in Amsterdam, exactly the opposite of what they done on Tuesday. Son being back is a massive boost for them. Is there any chance Kane would be available for selection?

The Liverpool tie is over. Barca are one of the most experienced teams in the world, you could play that game 300 times they wouldn't go out once. Far too smart and wily for that.  They'll put Liverpool out without having to hit full tilt even once in either game.  And they'll definitely score meaning Liverpool need five.  It's over.

Rab started talking about England v Scotland and festivals. Wants us to keep on topic.

I'm here to talk about the champions league .. not any junior game that has been mentioned or Scotland v England.

The boxing anology made sense earlier. Barcelona knew what they were doing as per usual. Tie over I'd say. Hope Ajax win it.

The Liverpool tie is over. Barca are one of the most experienced teams in the world, you could play that game 300 times they wouldn't go out once. Far too smart and wily for that.  They'll put Liverpool out without having to hit full tilt even once in either game.  And they'll definitely score meaning Liverpool need five.  It's over.

Salah’s miss could be vital. 3-1 with the away goal would have been big.

7 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Put him on ignore.  See a real Liverpool fan, they wouldn't need to tell you they're a Liverpool fan in every single post multiple times per day.  He's a joke figure.