Champions League 2018-2019 Thread

GNU_Linux

51 minutes ago, Dele said:

Barcelona'team bus stolen. Oh my. 

I've a pretty prominent Liverpool supporter on Twitter and he posted "Good luck parking the bus tomorrow, Barca" last night and now this has come out. 

What a truly horrible set of supporters. 

Police have said it's not true.

1 hour ago, Dele said:

Barcelona'team bus stolen. Oh my. 

I've a pretty prominent Liverpool supporter on Twitter and he posted "Good luck parking the bus tomorrow, Barca" last night and now this has come out. 

What a truly horrible set of supporters. 

56 minutes ago, Tynierose said:

This is the same bunch of fans that attack ambulances and murder poor innocent Italian families.  They really are despicable.

14 minutes ago, Estragon is a fud said:

Disgusting people

It helps if you check your facts first. 

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/truth-behind-rumours-barcelona-team-16235419

I think under normal circumstances without the injuries it could have been a great second leg. Now it's possibly looking like some combination of Origi/Brewster/Mane up front for Liverpool which wont do it against Pique and co.

The Wijnaldum experiment didnt work last week so I don't see that happening again.

Wouldn't surprise me if they try and get Suarez sent off and kick Messi off the park. Especially Milner if they're still in the game when he presumably gets subbed on. He's been more aggressive than normal the past few weeks. I think his legs are gone now and he doesn't know how to deal with it. His performances have nosedived since October/November.

1-1

Liverpool are the scummiest fans in Europe, imagine stealing the team bus. I hope Barca players leave their watches and wallets etc in the hotel they don't want to have to be worrying about that on the park.

Edited by Kuro

55 minutes ago, Kuro said:

Liverpool are the scummiest fans in Europe, imagine stealing the team bus. I hope Barca players leave their watches and wallets etc in the hotel they don't want to have to be worrying about that on the park.

^^^

Never been to a Liverpool game. 

1 hour ago, charger29 said:

I think under normal circumstances without the injuries it could have been a great second leg. Now it's possibly looking like some combination of Origi/Brewster/Mane up front for Liverpool which wont do it against Pique and co.

The Wijnaldum experiment didnt work last week so I don't see that happening again.

Wouldn't surprise me if they try and get Suarez sent off and kick Messi off the park. Especially Milner if they're still in the game when he presumably gets subbed on. He's been more aggressive than normal the past few weeks. I think his legs are gone now and he doesn't know how to deal with it. His performances have nosedived since October/November.

1-1

Liverpool can mix it up as we saw on Saturday but simply trying to get Suarez sent off won’t work and I don’t think it’s a tactic Klopp will use. 

Milner was only really a bit overly aggressive when stopping that Newcastle attack near the end on Sunday. Grandpa Milners fitness stats in training are frightening. 

Expect Brewster to be on the bench and he’ll go with Mane up top and something like Henderson, Shaqiri and Origi in a 3 behind. 

2 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Liverpool can mix it up as we saw on Saturday but simply trying to get Suarez sent off won’t work and I don’t think it’s a tactic Klopp will use. 

Milner was only really a bit overly aggressive when stopping that Newcastle attack near the end on Sunday. Grandpa Milners fitness stats in training are frightening. 

Expect Brewster to be on the bench and he’ll go with Mane up top and something like Henderson, Shaqiri and Origi in a 3 behind. 

I didn't mean Klopp telling them to get stuck in, I think one or two may do it themselves though. Milner just hasn't looked right for months now. Maybe he just started the season too well.

I think it'd be a good idea to get Ox some time on the pitch tonight as well.

2 minutes ago, charger29 said:

I didn't mean Klopp telling them to get stuck in, I think one or two may do it themselves though. Milner just hasn't looked right for months now. Maybe he just started the season too well.

I think it'd be a good idea to get Ox some time on the pitch tonight as well.

Chamberlain looked very sharp when he came against Huddersfield. Klopp must be very tempted. 

2 minutes ago, Kuro said:

I might take Rab off block tonight just to watch his salty tears tonight and this weekend.  I predict a meltdown from Klopp thus weekend too, should be beautiful viewing all round.

Blocked :lol:. You’ll get nothing more than a well done Barca and Manchester C from me Kuro. 

Tempted to stick a couple of quid on Liverpool going through. The Barca defence is absolutely honking and liable to fall apart again at this level. Early Liverpool goal and it is definitely all to play for. That said, Messi.

ETA: Took the slightly more conservative bet and put a fiver on Liverpool to score 4 or more. Returning £50 quid if it comes in.

Edited by Ross.