Premier League 2018-19

Rafa will come back to haunt his old club a week on Saturday anyway. Could genuinely see him effectively hand City the title by setting Newcastle up 5-4-1 and shit-festing a 0-0 that finally bursts the Liverpool bubble.

Rogers getting a result for Leicester would be the ultimate written in the stars thing to happen though:

Rogers getting a result for Leicester would be the ultimate written in the stars thing to happen though:

I’m kind of hoping Burnley play some truly horrible anti-football again on Sunday and steal a point (or 3) against Man City. Again, I’m no fan of Man City or Liverpool, but I’d just like someone to burst the monotony of Man City.

I’m kind of hoping Burnley play some truly horrible anti-football again on Sunday and steal a point (or 3) against Man City. Again, I’m no fan of Man City or Liverpool, but I’d just like someone to burst the monotony of Man City.

They have only won 2 out of the last five though, same as Chelsea.

The monotony if the EPL is surely the increasing dominance of 4-6 clubs. Who is doing well within that group is becoming almost irrelevant as they continue to lose identity.

The most entertaining narrative in the EPL currently is the demise of Man United IMO.

I think City would be ok with team shitfesting it as they have the ability to break ANY team down. I genuinely don’t remember seeing a team look so fast. The pace throughout that team is frightening

56 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Spamming the thread with under-18s highlights now :lol:

:lol: ... you should thrill us with a another repeat of your 1 Middlesbrough away game about 5 years ago :lol:

57 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The monotony if the EPL is surely the increasing dominance of 4-6 clubs. Who is doing well within that group is becoming almost irrelevant as they continue to lose identity.

The most entertaining narrative in the EPL currently is the demise of Man United IMO.

The first part is nonsense but I’ll give you the 2nd.  

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

I'd say the monotony of City dominating would be acceptable if it meant Liverpool still not having won an EPL. Their fans will be truly unbearable if they finally manage to equal the mighty Blackburn Rovers and Leicester City.

Would love it if it was 0-0 late on in the City Leicester game and then Leicester scored a complete sucker punch goal on the counter attack and then the Etihad falls as eerily quiet as it did after the goal in the CL quarters was disallowed and then Rodgers storms on the pitch running about like an airplane before aggressively grabbing his groin like Simeone did v Juventus at the despairing Man City fans. Can’t see it happening but would be one of the great premiership moments.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Would love it if it was 0-0 late on in the City Leicester game and then Leicester scored a complete sucker punch goal on the counter attack and then the Etihad falls as eerily quiet as it did after the goal in the CL quarters was disallowed and then Rodgers storms on the pitch running about like an airplane before aggressively grabbing his groin like Simeone did v Juventus at the despairing Man City fans. Can’t see it happening but would be one of the great premiership moments.

Ha ha love it throbber. Hopefully City can cause Manchester C some problems. 

I am enjoying feeling kind of neutral about the Premier League this year. Anyone but Man Utd or Chelsea is usually my position. However, I am surprising myself by leaning slightly towards Man City rather than Liverpool just to see the sad emojis and so that 54 and counting's 'Josep Guardiola is a relatively rubbish manager' theory takes another hit. 

The constant posts wouldn't be so bad if there was anything mildly insightful in them but the guy is a footballing illiterate. Fair play for being so dedicated with the travel both down South and to the non-league games up here but he clearly has no clue what's actually happening on the park. It's a trip to show off that he cares more than the rest of us and by god is it awful to read.

22 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:
The constant posts wouldn't be so bad if there was anything mildly insightful in them but the guy is a footballing illiterate. Fair play for being so dedicated with the travel both down South and to the non-league games up here but he clearly has no clue what's actually happening on the park. It's a trip to show off that he cares more than the rest of us and by god is it awful to read.

The "were you at the game caller" responses to people on a Scottish board commenting on the EPL and constant snide comments about being Sky customers etc is deeply cringy.

Not everyone can be simultaneously financially well off enough, and loathed enough by their other half to be able go about the place proving to strangers how hard they support another countries football teams. Does this mean they should be followed around said football board dealing with utterly inane shite? I've seen him infecting a thread about Leeds United to challenge folk over who has been to most games ffs.

Old Firm fans lording it over the rest of us whilst not attending are fair game for the armchair fan patter for example, but Rab can get squarely tae f**k with it tbh.

Edited by Bairnardo