Premier League 2018-19

Liverpool will probably go back to playing well when they come out after the break now that the expectation is lifted again. As soon as that big celebration went up, their entire attitude changed and they got nervy as f**k.

Just now, accies1874 said:

Brighton still v much a danger, especially from set pieces. City need at least one more.

They barely left their own box after their goal.

Sadly it seems this will end up as the least exciting last day battle possible.

They barely left their own box after their goal.
Sadly it seems this will end up as the least exciting last day battle possible.
Ederson has looked a bit dodgy and Kompany hasn't had his customary cock-up yet. I don't think it's done yet.

Yet he manages Macclesfield and just saved them from relegation . A big season for him coming up

He spouted pish and threw the race card around for long enough before Macclesfield took a punt on him.

Rose brought all the Sol Campbell stuff up out the blue in an interview just recently when asked if he’d do his coaching badges and move into management after he finishes playing. He said no because black players don’t get a chance and referenced all the Sol Campbell stuff, though he was seriously struggling.

Quoting this so you cant delete when you realise what a fucking horrendous post this is.

Very attentive and yet another response having claimed to put me on ignore.

Hopefully folk will regard you as a hero, give you the likes you crave, and not just think you’re the same old try-too-hard boring c**t.

Just now, Savage Henry said:

Hopefully. Right thinking folk around the globe demand it.

I'd rather it went right down to the wire.

I'd imagine there are also plenty of folk on here trying to decide whether City wrapping it up early or doing it at the last possible minute will provide the biggest Rab meltdown.

20 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Try the red onions mate. Brilliant.

Yah I had them on Pizza and in a salad, really excellent.  Will probably pick some up on our way out tomorrow, probably can't take them back to Canada but have over a week remaining in our trip 

Just now, Mark Connolly said:

I'd rather it went right down to the wire.

I'd imagine there are also plenty of folk on here trying to decide whether City wrapping it up early or doing it at the last possible minute will provide the biggest Rab meltdown.

I did not think of this.  The tears and snotters are coming either way, I suppose.  But yes.  A last minute own goal by, oh, let's say, the Liverpool keeper would be terrific.  

Hopefully Brighton still make a game of it in the second half to keep it interesting. Would love a bit of last minute drama.

Wolves look the most likely of all 4 teams involved at the moment. Looked like Klopp was running into the dressing room to get ready give his team an absolute shoeing