Premier League 2018-19

34 minutes ago, The Derry Steps said:

Pogba > Dembele

Matic > Dier

Lingard > Lucas

keepers are much the same

The Matic of 3 years ago yes, not now. I wouldn't have Lingard over Lucas. 

Anyway there's no doubt that Spurs have a much better first 11. Utd have a bigger squad, Utd's second choice 11 would hammer Spurs' second choice 11. That probably sums up their transfer policy, signing loads of expensive players who aren't quite good enough and that they don't really need, instead of signing the best players going for specific positions.

After what looks like another very poor result coming tonight, I wonder how long it will be before Mourinho leaves Man Utd.

Before  Christmas, Halloween or sometime in the New Year, either way I don't see him lasting the season at Old Trafford.

2 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Fucking hell Lindelof looks even worse than Jones :lol:

It's actually quite remarkable that you can spend £60/70 million and end up with a worse pair than Smalling and Jones.

After what looks like another very poor result coming tonight, I wonder how long it will be before Mourinho leaves Man Utd.
Before  Christmas, Halloween or sometime in the New Year, either way I don't see him lasting the season at Old Trafford.
Tomorrow.