Egypt v Uruguay

nsr

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
£300 a ticket? No wonder it’s half empty.

Aye that’s awful. Pricing the locals out is bad enough but how much would a travelling fan need to save to watch all their sides group games. The WC makes enough money off sponsors alone so surely keeping the ticket prices under £75 isn’t an issue.

He's making me want to start a campaign for a "no commentary" option.

Check your "Red Button", there usually is one, if not there will probably be an option to change the commentary team to Radio5 or suchlike!!!

If Salah was on I reckon Egypt would be winning this easily I reckon, that's the only difference that is still keeping Uruguay in this!!!
But of a bind, would like to see Egypt winning this, but I've backed Uruguay on a treble for today and if they lose its going to piss me off big time if the other ones come in!!![emoji35]

"Interesting tactical aspects to the game"

It really has been that bad. I normally love watching Uruguay just taking bodies, but they looked like they couldn't care less. Suarez is playing like he's hammered :lol:

13 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

£300 a ticket? No wonder it’s half empty.

Jonathan Pearce appears to be talking absolute pish there by the sounds of it.5b23b66997fb0_ScreenShot2018-06-15at13_07_12.thumb.png.5ea3922aadb151000dd7e0e0d9850797.png

I'm not defending £158 a ticket by the way, I wouldn't even be charging half of that for the final. Pathetic pricing considering most of the money is in sponsorship and TV rights, surely?

Archived