France vs Australia

lichtie23

Hope Australia get arse raped.  They basically cheated by moving to Asia so they could qualify, and have now qualified for four in a row despite being utter pish.  Scotland have missed five whilst having a much better squad.  It's not fair.  So I hope they get reamed.

Maybe Scotland can move to Asia too?

I don’t think Scotland are better than Australia at this current point in time.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Savage Henry said:

Well you're simply wrong.  Scotland have been better than Australia pretty much forever.  There's never been a time that wasn't the case.  And Scotland don't have that option which, along with the fact Australia isn't actually in Asia, it's so unfair.

3 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Hope Australia get arse raped.  They basically cheated by moving to Asia so they could qualify, and have now qualified for four in a row despite being utter pish.  Scotland have missed five whilst having a much better squad.  It's not fair.  So I hope they get reamed.

Harold Bishop pork your mum?

1 minute ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Well you're simply wrong.  Scotland have been better than Australia pretty much forever.  There's never been a time that wasn't the case.  And Scotland don't have that option which, along with the fact Australia isn't actually in Asia, it's so unfair.

Yes it must have been difficult for them to qualify from Oceania, given the regional footballing powerhouses that inhabit New Zealand and Fiji.

One would assume Drogba just fancied a buzz but and hasn't actually gone bald.  His hair was fantastic.  Haste it back.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Yes it must have been difficult for them to qualify from Oceania, given the regional footballing powerhouses that inhabit New Zealand and Fiji.

TBF, this ignores the fact that they usually had to play off against Uruguay after strolling Oceania.

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Tend to agree. Not saying Australia are great, but Ryan, Mooy, Jedinak, Rogic and Leckie would all stroll into, and improve, the current Scotland first XI.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

TBF, this ignores the fact that they usually had to play off against Uruguay after strolling Oceania.

...and Scotland.

2 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

It was Peru this year, while Australia had to play Honduras. Not convinced theres so much difference in quality between Peru and Honduras that it's "cheating", though. 

Archived