pretentious twattery (aka the finer things in life)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm sure the Bangladeshi 7 year olds who made them say a prayer to you every morning at 4am as they start work.

so they should, NewBornBairn is probably accounting for about 70% of their entire sweatshop's out-turn thus ensuring that they all have a job !

i'll bet they've got a picture of him in their staff washroom/open sewer and say a little prayer to it every time they nip in there for a quick piss/to shit out their insides due to haemorrhagic dysentery

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Never heard of it. Might try Deep Heat first as I’ve got some in the bathroom.

Deep heat is best after you shave. It shrinks the skin which stretches out the wrinkles. Top models use it all the time. 

2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

You mean you don't have someone to wipe your ass for you?

Loser

Might start scouring Falkirk charity shops for recycled socks instead of using triple-ply.

3 minutes ago, banana said:

Might start scouring Falkirk charity shops for recycled socks instead of using triple-ply.

You're assuming that NewBornBairn is that caring that he hands them into charity shops after wearing them once. He probably bins them, the c**t.

Just now, The Moonster said:

You're assuming that NewBornBairn is that caring that he hands them into charity shops after wearing them once. He probably bins them, the c**t.

Fair point.

I feel a ritual sacrifice is justified for the good of humanity.

9 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Nice. It will give me that “Sportsman” fragrance as well which the burds love.

i believe you can also use it on your "old chap" to keep it sleek and sprightly-looking - another winner with the ladies....

2 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

i believe you can also use it on your "old chap" to keep it sleek and sprightly-looking - another winner with the ladies....

Did I ever tell you about the time I made her a lovely, authentic chilli con carne. She loved it. Things got amorous quickly, but got unamorous even quicker when she noticed I hadn't washed my hands after chopping the chillis.

6 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Did I ever tell you about the time I made her a lovely, authentic chilli con carne. She loved it. Things got amorous quickly, but got unamorous even quicker when she noticed I hadn't washed my hands after chopping the chillis.

No, what happened?

Archived