England v Panama

Cerberus

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

England aren’t a top team.

Yes they are and they have a great chance of winning this World Cup in my opinion. I've not been impressed with any of the so called 'big guns' so far. Brazil, Spain, France and Germany haven't shown anything to suggest that this England side should fear them and Argentina are guff, as are Portugal with the exception of Ronaldo.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly I should be used to the unreal biased commentary by now but Fucking Mowbray and Murphy ffs wow.. how dare the Panama players even touch our dear valiant Englishman in the box.. it’s like everything is intensified when they play, no like there’s holding going on in every other game this tournament.. oh wait.

Panama are piss poor btw and they’re  spunking all over the mics over a well taken penalty and nae marking whatsoever for the first.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You're definitely trolling. It's over half an hour now, and England haven't created a chance as a direct consequence of their build up play. 

Against Panama. 

Just as I go to reply, Lingard has just scored an absolutely sublime third goal. From open play. :)

England are a good side, that's not trolling to suggest that, it's stating a fact.

Archived