Nigeria v Argentina

TheScarf

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Thanks for playing. Take your virgin chat tf

When I was installing pre-payment electricity meters for British Gas in Ferguslie(?)  I was offered a fight and 3 blow jobs from wimmen in different houses in exchange for some free electric on their meter. Gave one of them £30 in credit which seemed to please her, especially as I had declined her very kind offer of a gam. She would've been raging when she found out a £50 debt was added to her meter when I left with my cock intact.

EB6F9FA5-A805-4EE9-88F2-B8CB389890D0.gif

8 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Thanks for playing. Take your virgin chat tf

When I was installing pre-payment electricity meters for British Gas in Ferguslie(?)  I was offered a fight and 3 blow jobs from wimmen in different houses in exchange for some free electric on their meter. Gave one of them £30 in credit which seemed to please her, especially as I had declined her very kind offer of a gam. She would've been raging when she found out a £50 debt was added to her meter when I left with my cock intact.

200.gif

22 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

IMG_20180627_003947.thumb.jpg.6eb5dece6e058a97e9e8ffadd5f152c8.jpg

DgqBSGFUEAAVGWv.jpg

Nick Quinn‏@Quinny_1
It has subsequently been pointed out to me that this is the original picture. Apologies for getting tricked sports fans

PS - any twat that says sports fans deserves to get tricked, and worse.

Today on "things that didn't happen"...

11 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

Take your homophobia the f**k out of this thread and let us celebrate a beautiful moment from the second best player on the planet you absolute moron. 

Get this c**t binned. 

I'm not sure if Marcos Rojo is up there with Messi tbh. It goes Messi, Arry Kane, then the rest. 

Archived