France v Argentina

Cerberus

The BBC's coverage of the build up to England's triumphant World Cup Final appearance starts at 2.30 with contractual reasons meaning at 3pm the discussion needs to move from the studio to some ground where France v Argentina will be playing in the background.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shitfest incoming imo France have been utterly pish to watch so far, I didn’t watch the second half of them vs Switzerland but i didn’t miss much obviously. With the quality they’ve got you’d think they’d be great to watch but nope, dull as dishwater.

Argentina have been very poor also with the odd special moment, Aguero, messi and rojo goals, defensively shaky and a bit passive in midfield, banega looked threatening against Nigeria at least trying the forward pass on occasion.  All their knockout games 4 years ago were shockers if I mind right, against Switzerland, Belgium and the Netherlands so do not expecting anything different tbh.. hope I’m wrong.

50 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

The BBC's coverage of the build up to England's triumphant World Cup Final appearance starts at 2.30 with contractual reasons meaning at 3pm the discussion needs to move from the studio to some ground where France v Argentina will be playing in the background.

“Oh sorry for the inconvenience but there’s a game going on in Kazan involving a couple of teams that aren’t England, suppose we’ll cross you over to your commentary team.. don’t worry we’ll be back at halftime discussing how many our harry is gonna score against Sweden after pumping those plucky South American jobbers..”

33 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:

Argentina for me.

France don't have a great track record trying to get to Moscow.

43367.jpg

they got there fine.its what they did when they were there and the trip home that was the problem

apparently,after napoleon had abandoned his army to its fate he was at a river crossing and asked the ferryman if hed seen any French deserters."no" the ferryman replied "youre the first"

my thoughts precisely
They're doing a 4 friendlies for £20 thing for this. Didn't think you had to pay anything for pre season games but it sounds like the usual £8 for this on its own.

Archived