What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Optics, mate. 

Why would I care about optics?

Do you not agree that if someone says the UK will be a non white country this century the reply should be "Yes which is why it's essential that why we have to build a better functioning society that provides everyone with a good standard of living?"

Edited by Detournement

I no longer know whether you're just playing the games your current username suggests you are, but to avoid you going to Mankind Quarterly and Patriotic Alternative to back up your absurd racial replacement theories, I think I'll just use the ignore function.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I no longer know whether you're just playing the games your current username suggests you are, but to avoid you going to Mankind Quarterly and Patriotic Alternative to back up your absurd racial replacement theories, I think I'll just use the ignore function.

Immigration isn't racial replacement!

America is going to become majority non white but no one is being replaced. You are the one promoting replacement theories if you conflate the two.

11 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Why would I care about optics?

Do you not agree that if someone says the UK will be a non white country this century the reply should be "Yes which is why it's essential that why we have to build a better functioning society that provides everyone with a good standard of living?"

WTF has the first part got to do with the second. Do you think rich people aren't racist?

1 minute ago, Detournement said:

Immigration isn't racial replacement!

America is going to become majority non white but no one is being replaced. You are the one promoting replacement theories if you conflate the two.

You've been banging on about how Pritti Patel is right about deporting people who arrived here as children. I'm beginning to think you're not playing but a true believer. The only pretence is that you're left wing.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

WTF has the first part got to do with the second. Do you think rich people aren't racist?

If the population is going to increase significantly we will require a functioning state to provide essential services or society will break down and likely take a serious reactionary turn. Neoliberalism isn't going to cut it.

Just now, welshbairn said:

You've been banging on about how Pritti Patel is right about deporting people who arrived here as children. I'm beginning to think you're not playing but a true believer. The only pretence is that you're left wing.

One guy who gave a fake ID on his visa application. And he didn't get deported he just didn't return to the UK because he knew he was facing arrest and had an invalid passport.

24 minutes ago, Detournement said:

One guy who gave a fake ID on his visa application. And he didn't get deported he just didn't return to the UK because he knew he was facing arrest and had an invalid passport.

In before the lock! He arrived at Heathrow when he was 14 and there was a dispute 20 years later about whether he was telling the truth when he said he was from Kosovo or actually a few miles away in Albania, so they cancelled his passport when he was on holiday. Go Pritti!

1 hour ago, Detournement said:

The 2066 figure is from an Oxford University professor and was reported by all the MSM at the time of the report. It's not some crackpot theory and when you consider the impact of climate change it is inevitable that there is going to be a lot of migration away from the equator. It's no less inevitable in the UK than it is in the USA.

I don't think it's a good or a bad thing. I think it could have very serious consequences if it's not handled well politically though. 

Well, at least in this situation the racial demographics of the country will be the most pressing political and social concern.

1 hour ago, Andrew Driver said:

Your sitting on 1.28:1  

I'm on 1.02:1   

I'm hopefully of having a better RP ratio than you by Christmas eve.   

As you'll be aware there isn't any "shiteholes" in Perthshire and I like Angus btw some cracking golf course.    

I read recently that Glenisla, Alyth closed down which is a shame.  Nice track.  

Highland Perthshire is glorious tbf. 

Glenisla is now a 9 holer owned by Alyth GC. The front nine was sold for housing development. It's matured into a really good golf course. 

It's in Perthshire anyway 😂

Angus does have some fine courses though, with Panmure probably being my favourite.