What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

22 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Not necessarily, I think German firms have had workers' reps at board level for decades. Venezuela is a warning though about what can happen if you idealistically ignore the realities of an integrated global economy.

Venezuela is a warning as to what happens when you take oil away from the USA and their clients.

18 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I just don’t get the joke, sorry.

It was a reference to "What does it say about Labour if there aren't any Israeli flags at their conference" on the previous page

As if a random foreign country's flags should just be around whenever a politician is speaking

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
3 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:
Explain why he is a w****r? Specifically.

Because he shouts from the sidelines, has no answers and is one of the main reasons the UK voted brexit

One of the main reasons UK voted Brexit? You need to make up your mi d on Corbyn. If he is such a w****r, would he have that much influence?. You clearly think he is a weak leader. If So, would the electorate listen to him?. I think your ultra hatred of Labour( more so than the Tories) is blinding you to any facts that are truly in front of you.

One of the main reasons UK voted Brexit? You need to make up your mi d on Corbyn. If he is such a w****r, would he have that much influence?. You clearly think he is a weak leader. If So, would the electorate listen to him?. I think your ultra hatred of Labour( more so than the Tories) is blinding you to any facts that are truly in front of you.
If Corbyn had been a bit more vocal against Brexit instead of hiding away with vague opinions we would probably have got the tiny swing needed to stay in the EU. Instead he was pretty much AWOL

Also, with pretty much any other prominent Labour politician as leader of the opposition instead of him, the DUP might have broken ranks with the Tories by now if Labour had backed some viable soft Brexit option. 

There is no way the DUP are going to be seen to do anything that gets someone who participated in a minute's silence over Loughgall a step closer to being prime minister, so it's a perfect storm of circumstances at the moment that are pushing this to a disastrous outcome.

I had a little look at the Daily Express online earlier, not something I am prone to do.  It is fucking rabid; it’s job must be to raise the blood pressure of the Gammonites so the drug companies can make more money selling pharmaceuticals to the NHS.

Seriously bizarre stuff.

40 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I had a little look at the Daily Express online earlier, not something I am prone to do.  It is fucking rabid; it’s job must be to raise the blood pressure of the Gammonites so the drug companies can make more money selling pharmaceuticals to the NHS.

Seriously bizarre stuff.

I like how they fully capitalise random words. The content is fucking heads-gone stuff. 

Ouch!

https://allantmoore.wordpress.com/2018/09/23/my-resignation-from-the-labour-party-an-open-letter/

A very well worded letter that does a good job explaining some of the reasons on labours apparent terminal decline in Scotland.

The leadership is britnat to the core....every bit as full of it as the tories.

11 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

Ouch!

https://allantmoore.wordpress.com/2018/09/23/my-resignation-from-the-labour-party-an-open-letter/

A very well worded letter that does a good job explaining some of the reasons on labours apparent terminal decline in Scotland.

The leadership is britnat to the core....every bit as full of it as the tories.

What an absolute walloper. Nicola gave him an autograph so he joined the SNP.

Not a word about policy.