What is the point of Labour ?

pawpar

1 hour ago, Jambo99 said:

The point of The Labour Party is to defend working people. Working people, mostly, do not own many assets. 

The point of the Labour Party is to improve the opportunities working people and their families get. 

1 hour ago, Jambo99 said:

It is difficult to tell if a person is a  Scottish nationalist or a Conservative

jpeg.jpg?f=16x9&w=1200&$p$f$w=dfa40e8

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9AqtSlFvx8difXFfvUX9

13 hours ago, Jambo: First Blood said:

Lol yes because the US controls the repressive government that is still billions from their people and killing people in the streets...

Don't be silly, the US are too busy killing their own people to be involved in a thing like that.

hibs class

if I knew how to link photos of the last 10 years of Scottish Nationalism and the Sun newspaper, I would

especially when the ScotNats were all "that is photoshopped, Nicola Sturgeon would never endorse the Sun!" and she did, cos nationalism in Scotland has been built on the right wing Rupert Murdoch destruction of Labour

and all the nationalists are like " no, I am not a puppet" , and yet, that is all you are. Braindead puppets.

Edited by Jambo99

6 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:

hibs class

(if I knew how to link photos of the last 10 years of Scottish Nationalism and the Sun newspaper, I would)

((especially when the ScotNats were all "that is photoshopped, Nicola Sturgeon would never endorse the Sun!" and she did, cos nationalism in Scotland has been built on the right wing Rupert Murdoch destruction of Labour)

Unlike the Labour Party who are happy to go along with the tory no-deal hard brexit, as they consider the EU to be too left wing. Ljsl9nQ.png

10 minutes ago, Jambo99 said:

hibs class

(if I knew how to link photos of the last 10 years of Scottish Nationalism and the Sun newspaper, I would)

((especially when the ScotNats were all "that is photoshopped, Nicola Sturgeon would never endorse the Sun!" and she did, cos nationalism in Scotland has been built on the right wing Rupert Murdoch destruction of Labour)

:guinness

8 hours ago, Jambo99 said:

The point of The Labour Party is to defend working people. Working people, mostly, do not own many assets. 

The point of the Labour Party is to improve the opportunities working people and their families get. 

I only read this forum at a glance on most days, but you are an utter halfwit if you believe what you have typed here.

4 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

This Jambo weirdo is one creepy fucker

The only weirdos here are the ones who are still actually engaging the thick dick. They're just spouting any old shite that comes into their heads now, and people are still like "okay, this person is having a discussion with us".