Belgium v Brazil - Quarter final

banana

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belgium for me. I backed them at 12/1 before the tournament started as I thought they had the potentially the strongest and best balanced squad in the tournament, however the worry is that they tend to underachieve and possibly don't have enough belief in themselves.

This could be a classic. Evening games seem to be more exciting than the afternoon ones.

Brasil to win a 7 goal classic, with a Neymar hat trick. The fresh prince of Brasil will win over the watching world; when going down in the box, jumps up and declares “he never touched me ref”.

He then goes onto win the Golden Boot and a fifa fair play award.

22 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Food based prediction model is going 2-0 Brazil here.  As much as I appreciate certain aspects of Belgian cuisine, Brazil has given the world this

c700x420.jpg

Moules-Frites & beer > Brazilian food.

Les-moules-frites-font-elles-grossir-702

Belgium to give Brazil a similar level of hounding to Germany 4 years ago. Brazil, without David Luiz and looking a touch more streetwise manage to keep it to a respectable 3-1, but a hounding nonetheless. Lukaku, KDB and Mertens with the goals.

11 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Moules-Frites & beer > Brazilian food.

Les-moules-frites-font-elles-grossir-702

P & B is definitely split on the idea of Moules Frites.  Last time I picked Belgium and posted a similar picture there were some negative opinions lol.

Either way Brazilian BBQ is fantastic, much better than Moules Frites IMHO

2 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

P & B is definitely split on the idea of Moules Frites.  Last time I picked Belgium and posted a similar picture there were some negative opinions lol.

Either way Brazilian BBQ is fantastic, much better than Moules Frites IMHO

Tbf I love Barbacoa also.

I'm getting hungry now...

Archived