The Meh Derby: Kilmarnock v St. Johnstone

2 hours ago, ali_91 said:

In fairness, Paolo posted that he was an irritating p***k at the end of a post discussing the game, not really picking on him. Yer man Gav then starts crying about it, cue folk taking a pop. I wasn’t there but his use of punctuation and emojis suggests he is an irritating p***k. 

Weren't you the one bragging about 400+ and you didn't even bother coming down?

This just gets better and better...

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

This powder-keg fixture is tense enough already, but now Saints have decided to up the stakes and have a go at the stadium announcer? That right, aye!?

Basically it's war now. There's a line, and you c***s have crossed it.

We'll see you in Perth, best get  your excuses ready now.

We’re not as good at football as Kilmarnock. There we go. 

3 hours ago, Estragon said:

Weren't you the one bragging about 400+ and you didn't even bother coming down?

This just gets better and better...

Hud. The. Bus.

I let your earlier one go because it seems so trivial, however..

You made a comment that Queens Park bringing 180 in the Betfred cup was probably more than St Johnstone would bring. I pointed out you were talking nonsense and I thought it would be about 400. Apparently it was 389.. and you're trying to claim some kind of moral victory here that it was under 400?!  

Bizarrely, there's been a few comments from Killie posters about the size of our away support, which is admittedly nothing to write home about, but I must have missed all the games at McD when they brought those 1000+ travelling fans with them.. it's usually about 500 or so, so I'm really not getting this oneupmanship.

Finally, my good friend Gav the tannoy guy. The greatest irony of all is my throwaway comment has inadvertently given that 'attention seeking p***k' more attention and publicity than he could ever have hoped for.

You're welcome Gav.

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Most Saints fans are aware we've woefully short in the middle of the park and a below standard right back. I'm not convinced that'll be our standard performance this season. 

Most Saints fans don’t go to away games you irrelevant boring barbour jacket tits.

9 hours ago, Killiefan said:

Most Saints fans don’t go to away games you irrelevant boring barbour jacket tits.

Same as Kilmarnock fans then. You lot have become decidedly "Old Firmy" since Clarke took charge, last few days on here has just been Kilmarnock fans absolutely gagging to be told how great their team is and how great their manager is. 

You're better now than this time last year, we get it. 

Let them have their moment. They've been the most irrelevant team in the league for almost a decade. Now they've landed a semi-competent manager and won a couple of games the fans don't seem to know how to cope and it's clearly blowing their minds. They'll simmer soon.

55 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Same as Kilmarnock fans then. You lot have become decidedly "Old Firmy" since Clarke took charge, last few days on here has just been Kilmarnock fans absolutely gagging to be told how great their team is and how great their manager is. 

2 minutes ago, Stelling said:

Let them have their moment. They've been the most irrelevant team in the league for almost a decade. Now they've landed a semi-competent manager and won a couple of games the fans don't seem to know how to cope and it's clearly blowing their minds. They'll simmer soon.

These 2 don’t seem to understand the concept of being a football fan 

11 minutes ago, kennysmassiveego said:

These 2 don’t seem to understand the concept of being a football fan 

They used to be a decent team.  They're not any more.  It clearly hurts and they're not sure how to deal with those emotions.

42 minutes ago, Stelling said:

^^ f**k me, your still seethin^^

14 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Fictitious wedding bullshit...

In addition to stating that St Johnstone would bring more than QP, you announced that there would be 400+ away supporters on Saturday, there weren't.

You then compounded your utter riddy by spewing invective at a match announcer during a game that you didn't attend.

13 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

Menstrual nonsense...

See above.

Look lads, this is an emotive fixture.  It's the Meh Derby, we all understand that.  But next time you get juggernauted, could we please dispense with the crania popping off like champagne corks, it's really quite unedifying.

1 hour ago, Estragon said:

In addition to stating that St Johnstone would bring more than QP, you announced that there would be 400+ away supporters on Saturday, there weren't.

You then compounded your utter riddy by spewing invective at a match announcer during a game that you didn't attend.

See above.

Look lads, this is an emotive fixture.  It's the Meh Derby, we all understand that.  But next time you get juggernauted, could we please dispense with the crania popping off like champagne corks, it's really quite unedifying.

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

6 hours ago, Stelling said:

20180804_162313.jpg

Archived