Celebrities/famous folk you've met, good guys or wanks?

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top 10 people I've met when I've been somewhere between merry and absolutely blootered and they were all accomodating while I slavered a power of pish. Calvin Harris in particular was a top boy.

Calvin Harris

Michael Bisping 

Noam Dar 

Edgar Davids

Ferry Corsten

Johnny Nelson

Kevin Nash

Gregg Hemphill

Norman Hunter

Jeff Jarrett

28 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Kenny Logan - w**k

Forgot I'd had the 'pleasure' of briefly meeting this utter knob and fellow Stirling boy many years back in a 2am taxi queue which he tried to skip and, genuinely responded with the 'do you not know who I am?' line when an irate woman pulled him up for it,  tosser.

Mostly footballers that I've met. Vast majority have been spot on, but those that were wanks were massive wanks. Majority of them all though would sit in neither category.

Good Guys

Sir Alex Ferguson, Eric Cantona, Michael Stewart, Bertie Auld, Amy MacDonald, Greg Hemphil, Paul Riley, Kevin Bridges, David O'Doherty, Ally McCoist, Charlie Miller, Sir Bobby Charlton.

Wanks

Brian McClair, David Beckham easily the top 2. Patrick Kluivert not far behind.

5 hours ago, OSP said:

Mostly footballers that I've met. Vast majority have been spot on, but those that were wanks were massive wanks. Majority of them all though would sit in neither category.

Good Guys

Sir Alex Ferguson, Eric Cantona, Michael Stewart, Bertie Auld, Amy MacDonald, Greg Hemphil, Paul Riley, Kevin Bridges, David O'Doherty, Ally McCoist, Charlie Miller, Sir Bobby Charlton.

Wanks

Brian McClair, David Beckham easily the top 2. Patrick Kluivert not far behind.

I met Kevin Bridges in London when I was down for the Scotland-Brazil game, he was bang on. He now goes out with a lassie who was in my class at school.

Met Brian McClair once too and he was an utter c**t.  Bertie Auld is a great wee guy, actually met him in Saltcoats years ago as he was with Bobby Lennox who stays round corner from my parents.

Was in boozer with Amy McDonald the other month in Glasgow as she's mates with my mates missus. She was sound as f**k too.

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Was in boozer with Amy McDonald the other month in Glasgow as she's mates with my mates missus. She was sound as f**k too.

Next time you see her can you tell her I think she's an absolute c**t? Cheers.

I met Kevin Bridges in London when I was down for the Scotland-Brazil game, he was bang on. He now goes out with a lassie who was in my class at school.
Met Brian McClair once too and he was an utter c**t.  Bertie Auld is a great wee guy, actually met him in Saltcoats years ago as he was with Bobby Lennox who stays round corner from my parents.

Is that lassie the manageress / worker in Epicures?

Forgot to mention Simon Donnelly in my OP, he came to a race night as a guest of our CSC about a year ago,  spent ages posing for pictures etc with the punters and did a Q&A where he spoke candidly, humorously and poignantly about a range of subjects from Fergus McCann to Tommy Burns and Paolo Di Canio to Phil O'Donnell,  smashing guy.

Amy macdonald is a def wid

On 28/07/2018 at 19:34, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I met Laurie Anderson in a lift in Glasgow. Bit eccentric but nice. 

I touched her hand (by accident) so I suppose by default I’ve effectively touched Lou Reed's cock. 

16 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Also, seemingly 70% of this forum claim to have met Neil Lennon.

It's been something of a Lennon love-in so far too. The polar opposite of how any thread mentioning him usually goes.

Archived