The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

1 hour ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

Fun to imagine the reaction in the press (and from some on here tbf) if that happened today

Plenty of 'both sides' and 'no excuse for violence'

22 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

I see Lawrence Fox is about to find out about Libel.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CamTreblig/status/1312818063939694594

This has Katie Hopkins scenario all over it. 2 years time big Larry will be weeping into his super noodles about why he didn't just make the donation to Mental Health England and offer a public apology/endorsement of Black History Month instead of going to court.

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

I see Lawrence Fox is about to find out about Libel.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CamTreblig/status/1312818063939694594

His Twitter is outstanding reading at the moment. The lad is definitely having some kind of breakdown. I’m sure he’s admitted he was basically radicalised by watching extremist YouTube videos during the breakup of his marriage.

Fox has to be one of the biggest public shows of 'turned the weans against me' energy.

I think he'll be a massive Qanon guy when it gets to US levels here in a year's time or so.

I'm convinced his whole rise to Twitter prominence is all part of a wider break up story and he's very much just a scorned man. 

He reminds me of wannabe edgelords, the type of guy to say "yeah but what about ba ba black sheep" 

17 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Starting to think I have a decent chance of pumping Billie Piper, given that she seems irresistibly attracted to utter bellends.

She's got a decent name at least. 

20 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Starting to think I have a decent chance of pumping Billie Piper, given that she seems irresistibly attracted to utter bellends.

You've got no chance. I sat next to her on a flight from Dundee and she totally blanked me. Maybe because she caught me trying to have a peak at what she was texting before we took off. 

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

You've got no chance. I sat next to her on a flight from Dundee and she totally blanked me. Maybe because she caught me trying to have a peak at what she was texting before we took off. 

You're too nice. Merry Christmas, that's your present for this year, hope you enjoyed it.

There's a P&B poll for you: who's enough of a p***k to impress Billie Piper?