The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

23 minutes ago, banana said:

That's because you're a 'far-right' 'fascist'. And an 'Islamophobe', of course.

We must crush 'bigotry' and 'hate' as we stride the 'Progressive' path towards Utopia, have faith! :)

Sorry to inform you m8. But even in this utopia, you'll still not get sex. bQshDtu.png

1 minute ago, banana said:

True, since I'd likely be dead.

Unless being on the other side of necrophilia counts #playa

You'd be on the east German side of the wall. But i'll toss a loaf over every now and then.

To keep the ducks happy. 4U0m6pP.png

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

#KeepPaedophiliaWhite

Paedophilia and child grooming are very different things.  Based upon convictions, those involved in the former in the U.K. involve hardly anyone of Pakistani origin whereas those involved in the latter are almost exclusively from that group.

4 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Paedophilia and child grooming are very different things.  Based upon convictions, those involved in the former in the U.K. involve hardly anyone of Pakistani origin whereas those involved in the latter are almost exclusively from that group.

Certain people who used to be in children's homes in North Wales and Northern Ireland in particular would disagree.

Edited by welshbairn

5 hours ago, WATTOO said:

mainstream political parties ignore virtually EVERYTHING that could be deemed serious but may / could / possibly in a round about way offend some part of the minority society.

Instead we have draconian rules and laws not to mention a massive media focus on the consumption of soft drinks, takeaway food, fuelling our cars, driving and parking our cars, disposing of our rubbish, etc, etc, etc.

Is it any wonder that the country is a complete and utter shambles..............

It's not just minorities that politicians are terrified of, it is of challenging anything that is mainstream political (press approved) orthodoxy.

See Corbyn agreeing to a batshit mental definition of antisemitism for example. 

See Miliband (E)'s acquiescence to spending cuts in a recession.

See liberal democrats.

18 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I do have to admit that I've little to no interest in the apparently subtle nuances between "softening kids up to get shagged" and "actually shagging kids".

24 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Certain people who used to be in children's homes in North Wales and Northern Ireland in particular would disagree.

You’re referring to historical abuse; I’m not.

8 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I do have to admit that I've little to no interest in the apparently subtle nuances between "softening kids up to get shagged" and "actually shagging kids".

That’s very flippant.

I don’t get all my facts right, but when speaking about such an important topic I try to.

This sounds racist.

Better just ignore the beasts in case someone gets offended.

46 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

That’s very flippant.

I don’t get all my facts right, but when speaking about such an important topic I try to.

I didn't dispute your facts, tbf. Grooming kids isn't (to hopefully any decent human being) any better than ****ing them. Anyone who engages in either practice should find themselves in a 6' by 4' room pronto regardless of any situation/religion/skin colour/accent.

Yet wee Stevie seems intent on solely going after the nasty brown men, whilst his white muckers with convictions for child tampering are a-ok, salt of the earth LADS.

Quite odd.

Edited by JamieThomas

35 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

I didn't dispute your facts, tbf. Grooming kids isn't (to hopefully any decent human being) any better than ****ing them. Anyone who engages in either practice should find themselves in a 6' by 4' room pronto regardless of any situation/religion/skin colour/accent.

Yet wee Stevie seems intent on solely going after the nasty brown men, whilst his white muckers with convictions for child tampering are a-ok, salt of the earth LADS.

Quite odd.

The depressing thing to comes out of the last ten years or so is everybody's at it. Native Brits in position of influence have access to officials in children's homes and the like who do the grooming, DJ's get their assistants to let the pretty ones into their dressing room. Poor Pakistani beasts had to do the grooming all on their own. It's a horrible world.

Edited by welshbairn

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The depressing thing to comes out of the last ten years or so is everybody's at it. Native Brits in position of influence have access to officials in children's homes and the like who do the grooming, DJ's get their assistants to let the pretty ones into their dressing room. Poor Pakistanis had to do the grooming all on their own. It's a horrible world.

Gerard Batten is of the right wing/Tory ilk that shagged and murdered wee boys in the 70s and 80s - the good paedos.

Perhaps if the Asian lads hated poor people more they could be moved into that group and be ok.

Edited by JamieThomas

19 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Gerard Batten is of the right wing/Tory ilk that shagged and murdered wee boys in the 70s and 80s - the good paedos.

Perhaps if the Asian lads hated poor people more they could be moved into that group and be ok.

The likes of Batten and Tommy Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon Robinson claiming Asians are innovators in this field is betraying the whole history of the British Empire imo. They should be hung as traitors.

That’s very flippant.

Trust me GD, as someone who locks these up, there are many, many "indigenous" offenders who don't even draw the line at blood relations. And yes, they do like to share.
The only categories of offender where we have a disproportionate number of BAME customers are high level drug offences and TACT offenders.
This is in the high security estate,mind, so figure may be different further down the criminal food chain. I doubt it, mind.