The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Yeah. Somehow I don’t think Losurdo’s critique of equating the Enlightenment and 1789 with the Nazis is under threat from this fella.

"No way will anyone notice my second paragraph is in an entirely different font. new kyd, you sly old dog!"

warnock.png

22 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I love the faux outrage against this clown.  

Some posters on here must have f**k all betterto do.  “Oh here’s a new troll, let’s all act outraged but encourage him to keep posting his shite”.

Why can't we just agree with each other all the time, and avoid challenging nonsense? If we ignore it, it will go away.

33 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Why can't we just agree with each other all the time, and avoid challenging nonsense? If we ignore it, it will go away.

Don’t be a fucking dick.  I’m not talking about folk we may disagree with on issues, I’m talking about folk who are deliberately and obviously trolling and people responding to them as if they are serious.  If you can’t differentiate I feel sorry for you.

On ‎02‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 16:39, JamieThomas said:

Copy and pasting from Wiki-fucking-pedia.

warnock.pngwarnock.pngwarnock.pngwarnock.png

Reveal hidden contents

fuckme.png

No sonny. Wiki can be edited by numpties like you. Try Encyclopedia Britannica. But then again it's a big book, and you've got to know where to look first to find information. A bit like complaining that your lawyer simply took the information to get you out of a bind from a book. Ah! says your lawyer, but you've got to know from what book.:shutup

To be ridiculous is to be something which is highly incongruous or inferior, sometimes deliberately so to make people laugh or get their attention, and sometimes unintendedly so as to be considered laughable and earn or provoke ridicule and derision. It comes from the 1540s Latin "ridiculosus" meaning "laughable", from "ridiculus" meaning "that which excites laughter", and from "ridere" meaning "to laugh".[1]"Ridiculous" is an adjective describing "the ridiculous".

37 minutes ago, doulikefish said:
12 hours ago, Sunrise said:
Had anyone seen The Clymidia Kid recently? This new kyd in town reminds me of him/her...

Ive got the new halwfit on ignore but i doubt its tck it has more of donny style about it

Yep. It's clearly the puddle drinking moron. The thing is, this guy genuinely thinks this stuff, so I don't buy that it's just trolling.