The normalisation of the far-right continues

Guest Bob Mahelp

They'll claim Belgium is full of woke lefties trying to silence them.

In other news, Liz Truss showing she is mental again this week. That anyone is trying to re write history of her period in power is staggering. 

Are they all complaining that they have blocked roads and obviously don't have jobs to be causing a ruck in central London on a Tuesday yet ? 

Sprayed on new build homes in Ireland. That good old Irish welcome and kindness that's always talked about. Ironic that the Irish are probably one of the largest immigrant population on the planet.

img_1_1714198862034.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The esteemed historian is continuing to have a normal one.

Memories of David Icke on Wogan come flooding back.

"When Icke said laughter was the best way to remove negativity, Wogan replied of the audience: "But they're laughing at you. They're not laughing with you."

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Apart from just saying that I can't stand that buffoon, is it not time the postal service just dumped letters that don't have his actual address on them?

2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I was curious as to what the actual f**k a digital Gulag Archipelago might be so i looked up the term. 

I reckon that trampy twat has been reading this: https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Google_Archipelago.html?id=OgKvvwEACAAJ&source=kp_book_description&redir_esc=y or more likely some tweets quoting it. 

The author is a Michael Rectenwald who has written books about the great reset and snowflakes and is running for president this year apparently. The twitter types have probably all heard of this guy but he's new to me and sounds great. 

On 27/04/2024 at 07:35, Empty It said:

Sprayed on new build homes in Ireland. That good old Irish welcome and kindness that's always talked about. Ironic that the Irish are probably one of the largest immigrant population on the planet.

img_1_1714198862034.jpg

The mask has truly came off now hasn't it.  Wonder if they'l re release " come out ye black & tans " for the 2020's

50 minutes ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

The mask has truly came off now hasn't it.  Wonder if they'l re release " come out ye black & tans " for the 2020's

Not sure we should condemn the whole population for the act of some bampots.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

Not sure we should condemn the whole population for the act of some bampots.

Reminiscent of the Not the Nine O'clock News (IIRC) sketch.

'come home to a real fire... buy a holiday home in Wales'

1 hour ago, coprolite said:

I was curious as to what the actual f**k a digital Gulag Archipelago might be so i looked up the term. 

I reckon that trampy twat has been reading this: https://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Google_Archipelago.html?id=OgKvvwEACAAJ&source=kp_book_description&redir_esc=y or more likely some tweets quoting it. 

Or he stole it from an At The Drive-In lyric. 

31 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Britain's thickest headteacher is making things up again.

image.thumb.jpeg.acf167dcc87e2391d82451ae3b34acae.jpeg

A child identifying as pasta?  Penne for their thoughts…

20 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

A child identifying as pasta?  Penne for their thoughts…

Time to open "faith" schools to promote the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (blessed be his/her noodly appendages) -Pastafarianism is being cruelly discriminated against IMO.