Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

5 minutes ago, 1985 said:

Same old , are we posing any threat up front?

A few nice over the top through balls to ur strikes but no much they can do with it. Should have scored early in the game with a nice ball into the box but one of them fluffed it. Had another good chance with one of ur strikers giving the trialist a nice through ball but a defender got in the way of it just in time otherwise it was going in. Ur keeper has made a few good saved, one in particular from a few yards out.

5 minutes ago, fnxNTC said:

A few nice over the top through balls to ur strikes but no much they can do with it. Should have scored early in the game with a nice ball into the box but one of them fluffed it. Had another good chance with one of ur strikers giving the trialist a nice through ball but a defender got in the way of it just in time otherwise it was going in. Ur keeper has made a few good saved, one in particular from a few yards out.

How's yer lad playing 

9 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

:lol:

Did nae realise there's TWO Dunbar Utd Twitters :lol:

2 trialists and 4 names I don't even recognise in a 15 team pool. 

Wouldn't ye think wi nae game last Saturday the regulars be desperate for a run oot  ?

You will recognise a name on Dunbar team sheet tho ;)

10 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

:lol:

Did nae realise there's TWO Dunbar Utd Twitters :lol:

2 trialists and 4 names I don't even recognise in a 15 team pool. 

Wouldn't ye think wi nae game last Saturday the regulars be desperate for a run oot  ?

Think that says a lot about how the players feel about the club, boys should be desperate to play, especially if no game last week.

13 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Think that says a lot about how the players feel about the club, boys should be desperate to play, especially if no game last week.

I don't think there's anything the club could do here,it's more a management issue I'd think.

3 minutes ago, jedirules said:

2 out  Injured dont know about the others 

So that would be 17 players inclusive of 2 trialists and names I don't recognise as 1st team players. I know it was just a run oot but that's just no right.

9 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Yip young Darren was that the lad who had the bad injury  ?

9 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Yip young Darren was that the lad who had the bad injury  ?

Aye that’s him, decent young player and M.D. was surprised he was let go but don’t think he was our player- on loan from Bonnyrigg - saying that I don’t think there was much of an attempt to keep him