Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

1 minute ago, magoo said:

Deejay going against the unwritten rule of football...never diss your teammates or dressing rooms...bit ratish behaviour but if the cap fits...

I'm not dissing them just disagree with that statement auld yin - whole point of a forum - allowed your opinion :)

5 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I'm not dissing them just disagree with that statement auld yin - whole point of a forum - allowed your opinion :)

Unless you were disliked within the aforementioned dressing room...then it would make sense...enjoy your day

1 minute ago, magoo said:

Unless you were disliked within the aforementioned dressing room...then it would make sense...enjoy your day

Making some dangerous assumptions there auld yin.... I'm aware for a sleep - you've bored me enough!!!! :)

Bye.... for now :)

3 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Making some dangerous assumptions there auld yin.... I'm aware for a sleep - you've bored me enough!!!! :)

Bye.... for now :)

Your posts all point towards that being the case.... sleep tight the dangerous gangster...don't be a stranger tho...your bitterness always lifts this place 

Just now, magoo said:

Your posts all point towards that being the case.... sleep tight the dangerous gangster...don't be a stranger tho...your bitterness always lifts this place 

Hahaha brilliant auld yin - talk soon - luv ya :) x

3 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Pumpings or no pumpings - still no getting points on the board so what does it matter lol

Still a wee bit time yet though eh,just a pity, like I said, the current set up was nae there pre season and I notice ye did nae comment yer thoughts on the player movements ;)

2 minutes ago, newcastle broon said:

Still a wee bit time yet though eh,just a pity, like I said, the current set up was nae there pre season and I notice ye did nae comment yer thoughts on the player movements ;)

That the quality players coming in you are on about? lol

9 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Hahaha brilliant auld yin - talk soon - luv ya :) x

Sound like a cracking lad for a night out with ..your auld yin patter is top drawer...all falling into place and how much you must be missed in and around a team..sleep well

Just now, magoo said:

Sound like a cracking lad for a night out with ..your auld yin patter is top drawer...all falling into place and how much you must be missed in and around a team..sleep well

Aw thanks mate - maybe get a night out at the bowling club or bingo with you lol

5 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Aw thanks mate - maybe get a night out at the bowling club or bingo with you lol

No pal not for me... nights out with you and Edinburger sticking pins in an Whitehill vodoo doll smacked out your tits on bitter lemon is not fun in anyone's books

7 minutes ago, magoo said:

No pal not for me... nights out with you and Edinburger sticking pins in an Whitehill vodoo doll smacked out your tits on bitter lemon is not fun in anyone's books

I only drink pints of bitter ya numpty - you should know that by now auld yin

I'll get you a nice cup of tea and a wee kit kat - don't want to overdo it now do we

Edited by deejay1

14 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I only drink pints of bitter ya numpty - you should know that by now auld yin

I'll get you a nice cup of tea and a wee kit kat - don't weant to overdo it now do we

And too think you were going half an hour ago cause you were bored, and here you are..

25 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Where’d the welfare thread go?

Sorry,just dealing with deejay..hes raging as the auld lads at Whitehill rinsed him and his step father Edinburger...he pops in now and again to cheer us up...normal service will be resumed 

6 minutes ago, magoo said:

Sorry,just dealing with deejay..hes raging as the auld lads at Whitehill rinsed him and his step father Edinburger...he pops in now and again to cheer us up...normal service will be resumed 

Brilliant - that you had your weekly bath and raring to go again auld yin lol

Mind Countdown is on shortly and also bargain hunt :)