Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

Phew...morning rolf...never do that too us again.you had a lot if worried people on here last night after your meltdown....let's get your shit together and see if we can get you thro a full day..I suppose once your mam sat you down with your dino bites and alphabet hoops the world seemed a better place...welcome back ma wee pal... #staystrongrolf

15 minutes ago, magoo said:

Phew...morning rolf...never do that too us again.you had a lot if worried people on here last night after your meltdown....let's get your shit together and see if we can get you thro a full day..I suppose once your mam sat you down with your dino bites and alphabet hoops the world seemed a better place...welcome back ma wee pal... #staystrongrolf

I spoke to your Pal Newky - seems you have the wrong guy after all ma pal. You'll be raging you've mad an arse of it :thumsup2

Btw I was looking forward to the bites and hoops, but my mum said some big Blob ate them - you wouldn't know anything about this would you?

She managed to get a quick pic before the big hairy mammoth disappeared

Where are your eyes man???????

You have one of the weirdest faces I've ever seen mate - absolute shambles of a coupon lad :P:lol:

Shar-pei-courtesy-Patricia-Miller.jpg

Edited by deejay1

8 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

I spoke to your Pal Newky - seems you have the wrong guy after all ma pal. You'll be raging you've mad an arse of it :thumsup2

Look at you young Rolf drowning in.a sea of private messages..do you genuinely think that raging is one of the feelings I have when it comes to your good self..I'd say there's probably at least 50 ways I feel before I got too raging...disappointment in my self for breaking every rule in my book when it comes to engagement with idiots on social media but it was probably worth the mind numbing dialogue yesterday just to get to breakdown you suffered thus leading you to private messages all randoms with tears litterly streaming down your face....it was a p and b JFK moment...class ma wee dodgy pal class...

Mate you can have another go at trying to find out who I'am if you want, this is brilliant - you are no fiurther forward to finding out who I'am!!!

Was it some window cleaner in Bonnyrigg you thought I was :lol:

Too easy mate - running you round in circles here (sorry walking you round in circles - forgot you can't run - silly me....)

Edited by deejay1

4 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Just feel sorry for the guy you thgot you were shooting down on this....

Mate you can have another go at trying to find out who I'am if you want, this is brilliant - you are no fiurther forward to finding out who I'am!!!

Was it some window cleaner in Bonnyrigg you thought I was :lol:

Too easy mate - running you round in circles here

Rolf...you genuinely cannot see the wood for the trees....don't do this to yourself again please..for everyone on here,for your mum,for your imaginary mates please don't do this....

Just now, magoo said:

Rolf...you genuinely cannot see the wood for the trees....don't do this to yourself again please..for everyone on here,for your mum,for your imaginary mates please don't do this....

Brilliant - you are probs sitting at your PC on your 3rd pie of the day thinking shit who is he then???

And then turning to the mirror and saying "where the fcuk are my eyes"

they are behind the layers mate don't worry just well camouflaged with the piles of lard :thumsup2

5 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Brilliant - you are probs sitting at your PC on your 3rd pie of the day thinking shit who is he then???

And then turning to the mirror and saying "where the fcuk are my eyes"

they are behind the layers mate don't worry just well camouflaged with the piles of lard :thumsup2

Young Rolf...I thought yesterday was your crowning glory...you back where you started is now on a different level of amazement.....

Fatrick - eh I mean Patrick come on mate you can do better than that!!!

Your goal for the day in between scoffing is to guess who I'am.

Oh as a wee teaser in between times guess the missing word to this song (picture clue added to help)...

What's that coming over the hill is it a......

1.PNG

Edited by deejay1

3 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Fatrick - eh I mean Patrick come on mate you can do better than that!!!

Your goal for the day in between scoffing is to guess who I'am.

Oh as a wee teaser in between times guess the missing word to this song (picture clue added to help)...

What's that coming over the hill is it a......

1.PNG

Seperated at birth man hahahahahaha

You are one ugleeeeeee mutha fucka - look at they eyes (or lack of) lol

1.PNG

Capture.PNG.fa8337780e4f7817e063c67a59e31103.PNG

Edited by deejay1

9 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Seperated at birth man hahahahahaha

You are one ugleeeeeee mutha fucka - look at they eyes (or lack of) lol

1.PNG

Capture.PNG.fa8337780e4f7817e063c67a59e31103.PNG

Il leave other's to judge you Rolf.. without a shadow of a doubt your a wierd one but we know that.first time I've seen this level of stuff on here but I'm kinda proud I'm a groundbreaker..the fact your taking this much intrest in a legal aged male is at least shown you have moved on from your earlier issues..

44 minutes ago, deejay1 said:

Btw I was looking forward to the bites and hoops, but my mum said some big Blob ate them - you wouldn't know anything about this would you?

She managed to get a quick pic before the big hairy mammoth disappeared

Where are your eyes man???????

You have one of the weirdest faces I've ever seen mate - absolute shambles of a coupon lad :P:lol:

Shar-pei-courtesy-Patricia-Miller.jpg

You've spoke fcuk all tae me apart from what you've said on here. 

There was nothing to convince me he has it totally wrong just because you said you are from east Lothian means fcuk all im  from the wizard of oz do you believe that like !!!!

Edited by newcastle broon

Just now, magoo said:

Il leave other's to judge you Rolf.. without a shadow of a doubt your a wierd one but we know that.first time I've seen this level of stuff on here but I'm kinda proud I'm a groundbreaker..the fact your taking this much intrest in a legal aged male is at least shown you have moved on from your earlier issues..

1 minute ago, newcastle broon said:

You've spoke fcuk all tae me apart from what you've said on here. 

There was nothing to convince me he has it totally wrong just because you said you are from east Lothian means fcuk all in  from the wizard of oz do you believe that like !!!!

Calm doon mate don't shit the bed - Magoo won't batter you - mind you he is fond of a chippy so he might batter you lol

I know one thing I'm no the man Magoo thinks I'am.

8 minutes ago, magoo said:

Mate I'm no even sure what you are 

I mean come on... you are a hideous beast on the best of days - your mum must have thought what the f**k is that when you came out.

Is it true you tipped the scales at 4 and a half stone when you were born and you were delivered by forklift truck lol

Edited by deejay1