Where’d the welfare thread go?

surely not!

21 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I don’t know that’s the last time I try and talk up a promotion challenge. 

Ha wi all the doom and gloom of this season I thought you meant another relegation I see where you're coming from now I like yer way of thinking. Consider that red equalised :thumsup2

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

Ha wi all the doom and gloom of this season I thought you meant another relegation I see where you're coming from now I like yer way of thinking. Consider that red equalised :thumsup2

Ha ha ... cheers Newky :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Golum said:

Well done Welfare on getting a win at last  , a little cheer to take forward for next season 

Yes played well Saturday golum ,a wonder strike worthy of winning any game. It was against 10 for a long time though but just too little too late unfortunately. Moving on have we signed anybody of note for next season yet  ? Other teams are all over social media wi there signings :unsure2: 

3 hours ago, newcastle broon said:

Yes played well Saturday golum ,a wonder strike worthy of winning any game. It was against 10 for a long time though but just too little too late unfortunately. Moving on have we signed anybody of note for next season yet  ? Other teams are all over social media wi there signings :unsure2: 

A good day out for you then Newky  at last 

Cant say ive seen many teams announcing names yet , would have thought getting any players already with you if required signed up 1st  and announced asap would be the 1 st step

When i saw WW i thought there were  a few who would be worth retaining but you would know that better than me perhaps a full clear out is required 

38 minutes ago, Golum said:

A good day out for you then Newky  at last 

Cant say ive seen many teams announcing names yet , would have thought getting any players already with you if required signed up 1st  and announced asap would be the 1 st step

When i saw WW i thought there were  a few who would be worth retaining but you would know that better than me perhaps a full clear out is required 

Spartans and Shire been announcing signings. 

Not sure who will be going/staying either. 

Still no 20s coach as yet  ? 

After last weeks high it was a case of same old same old last night with simple free headers at back post again being the downfall. 

Still we don't know what league we are in next season,how can we be expected to sign players not knowing this ?

Absolute joke from the SFA.

A tricky one for the pnb moderators as gtf day up soon :thumsup2

1 hour ago, newcastle broon said:

After last weeks high it was a case of same old same old last night with simple free headers at back post again being the downfall. 

Still we don't know what league we are in next season,how can we be expected to sign players not knowing this ?

Absolute joke from the SFA.

A tricky one for the pnb moderators as gtf day up soon :thumsup2

It’s an absolute disgrace what’s going on and I can only hope this is resolved soon. Sadly I fear its is going to rumble on for a while yet, as SFA incompetence seems to know no bounds. Tough night for you last night, but hopefully you can regroup and come back stronger next season. Where ever you end up playing.

On 4/27/2019 at 10:22, Jerry Macguire said:

It’s an absolute disgrace what’s going on and I can only hope this is resolved soon. Sadly I fear its is going to rumble on for a while yet, as SFA incompetence seems to know no bounds. Tough night for you last night, but hopefully you can regroup and come back stronger next season. Where ever you end up playing.

Well put 

Think all at WW are glad the season is over and looking forward to next season especially Newky

15 hours ago, magoo said:

Has a left back ever been a top scorer for any TEAM 

No real surprise as our  Skipper was the best player on the park most weeks , good luck to Skip where ever he ends up :thumsup2

1 hour ago, jedirules said:

No real surprise as our  Skipper was the best player on the park most weeks , good luck to Skip where ever he ends up :thumsup2

Not an issue he's best player....but top goalscorer