Aberdeen vs Rangers - Opening game of the season

The Rangers midfield looks night and day from last season's imposters. 
I'm not at all convinced by their back four, but their midfield has been excellent so far.

Arfield just looks like Dorrans. Only other change is Coulibally and not seen enough of him yet but Candeias was one of their best players last year.

• Replies 849
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Arfield just looks like Dorrans. Only other change is Coulibally and not seen enough of him yet but Candeias was one of their best players last year.

Ryan Jack played about four games in between getting sent off and injured.  Candeilas isn't playing today, but I agree, he's the one of their diddy signings who turned out to be any good.  The point stands.  The midfield looks significantly stronger.

Ryan Jack played about four games in between getting sent off and injured.  Candeilas isn't playing today, but I agree, he's the one of their diddy signings who turned out to be any good.  The point stands.  The midfield looks significantly stronger.

Or Gleeson and Forrester were/are shite?

If this was to be summed up on one image it would be a Sisyphean McInnes, slowly rolling the giant boulder that is Cosgrove up a steep hill to the edge of the Rangers penalty box with him muttering, "this time, it'll work this time" only for a referee to appear and the boulder goes rolling back down.

Archived