PES 2019

Replays

• 2 weeks later...

I have put off starting to play this until they add Ibrox and Celtic Park (I know, I know) and it's starting to piss me off how long they're taking to add them into the game.  They sold limited edition copies of the game with Rangers and Celtic branding when it was released in AUGUST yet they still don't have proper faces for the players or the stadiums in the game almost 4 months later?  Piss poor from Konami.

I don't play online much and spend most of my time in Master League or BAL.  I'll no doubt start both careers in Scotland so it would be nice to have the stadiums Konami promised us months ago.

I've heard there will be another data pack released early next year, hopefully they will be included in that. 

On 12/13/2018 at 16:25, placidcasual said:

The free of charge lite version of this is released today.

Given that I only play myclub I really should wait for this next year.

Anyway...........does anyone else agree that this is (on the pitch at least) the best football game ever made?

4 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Anyway...........does anyone else agree that this is (on the pitch at least) the best football game ever made?

GIven the switch away from fifa this year I think on the pitch the gameplay is night and day from fifa really enjoying the matches 

I'd put it up there with Fifa 98 Road to World Cup and PES 6.

The inclusion of the Scottish league adds an extra bit of love from me too.

Im at the stage now where Ronaldo, Bale, Pepe, Chilleni have all retired and have re-generated as 16 year olds. Messi has just retired so expect he'll be a free or in my youth team in the next transfer window. Problem will be managing to afford them in a few years time when the contract renewals comes around.

• 3 weeks later...

Got this for Christmas.

Pro Evo is officially dead. This is the worst version ever.

Playing Master league:
- Every cross is a goal
- Every shot against is a goal
- Every opposition keeper is Buffon in his prime
- Every tackle is a foul
- 50% of the AI fouls are not given

Among the many things that have annoyed me about the game tonight.

Thoroughly unenjoyable, which given my PS4 has been used for years almost exclusively for PES, is a huge turnaround.

Unfortunate. [emoji853]

Got this for Christmas.

Pro Evo is officially dead. This is the worst version ever.

Playing Master league:
- Every cross is a goal
- Every shot against is a goal
- Every opposition keeper is Buffon in his prime
- Every tackle is a foul
- 50% of the AI fouls are not given

Among the many things that have annoyed me about the game tonight.

Thoroughly unenjoyable, which given my PS4 has been used for years almost exclusively for PES, is a huge turnaround.

Unfortunate. [emoji853]
Behave.

On 13/01/2019 at 12:49, sergie's no1 fan said:

See these c*nts with Salah in their myclub team. They can't play the game at all but win because he is a speed freak.

bain of my life on  myclubs they just constantly smash a long through ball or chipped through ball for Salah to chase,  I think im one of the very few to not have  a strike force of Salah, Mbappe and Ronaldo,  my luck just isn't In the spins lol

bain of my life on  myclubs they just constantly smash a long through ball or chipped through ball for Salah to chase,  I think im one of the very few to not have  a strike force of Salah, Mbappe and Ronaldo,  my luck just isn't In the spins lol

Same bud.

I have 2 exact Firminhos and a shiny version of him 🤣. Front 3 is Sanchez Aguero and Vardi, so not too horrific

It is horrific. When you play they guys that go Liverpool in the online division version they are much easier to beat.

Really struggle with this game to be honest. Mostly because I'm shit and I'm not arguing that, but whenever I play I either seem to be really decent or totally horse shit (usually the later).
I was playing earlier and the guy I was playing against seemed to be able to intercept everypass I was making and could open me up with a couple of passes everytime, his players seemed to be constantly in acres of space which I never seem to be with my own players.
Is this down to tactics or something else (like them just being better than me)?

Really struggle with this game to be honest. Mostly because I'm shit and I'm not arguing that, but whenever I play I either seem to be really decent or totally horse shit (usually the later).
I was playing earlier and the guy I was playing against seemed to be able to intercept everypass I was making and could open me up with a couple of passes everytime, his players seemed to be constantly in acres of space which I never seem to be with my own players.
Is this down to tactics or something else (like them just being better than me)?
I'm the same. I have spells, usually about a week at a time, where I'm intermittently destroying other players or just utter failure. Last week on co-op me and my mate went 14-1-1. This week we're 6-0-8. I wouldn't shout scripting but a lot of the stuff that goes on is definitely arbitrary.

Still miles better than FIFA.

Stand by it.

Played again tonight. First time a game has made me physically angry since I was about 14. I'm nearly 40.

Playing this game is not the enjoyable experience it should be.

Get in the fucking sea.

Whether you like it or not is not for me to argue. But objectively it's not even remotely close to being the worst PES ever.

Whether you like it or not is not for me to argue. But objectively it's not even remotely close to being the worst PES ever.  
Certainly worse than last year's, which was an enjoyable experience.

Even the refs have got shitter.

It's harder. That's maybe why you aren't enjoying it as much.

That tends to be the problem with Fifa fanboys certainly. Unlike Fifa where you can waltz through easily or score finesse goals at every attempt, you have to work hard for a win in PES and some people aren't keen on having to put in that much effort so simply just dismiss the title as shite.