PES 2019

Replays

Weekly points I like, but far far too often you play someone with 0 making it so hard to collect any decent amount.

Unfair to put 40% of your points on the line in order to gain 1 point.

Similarly you can grind away all week and get nowhere, then someone plays LondonHMFC, beats him, and waltzes away out of sight with 66 points.

Good idea. Poorly implemented.

Few upgrades from todays Featured Players.
I can't imagine it will change too much from here.
IMG_20180927_105946.thumb.jpg.6b38789038c50e864f4c95f2154c9fc9.jpg

As I mentioned earlier in the thread (I think) they’ve kind of fucked the long term enjoyment by having featured players. Last year (s PES, this calendar year) around April/May I got Messi through a special agent. He really was the star man for me and up to then I’d been using guys like 83,84 etc.

This year though I already have a team full of black balls. Not great in my opinion.

In other news Stuart Findlay is in Featured Players on MC as a silver 77.

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

As I mentioned earlier in the thread (I think) they’ve kind of fucked the long term enjoyment by having featured players.

Having them is fine. But really they should just be lumped in with the rest of the players.

Being able to guarantee yourself, cheaply, a POTW player is bonkers.

13 minutes ago, port-ton said:
9 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:
How is this even possible?
IMG_20181003_002455.thumb.jpg.707fa2f4078be8da10356e876bdf9e69.jpg

Not to insult your intelligence, but are you 100% definitely facing the TV when you're playing?

What?

I'm talking about the global #1 PES league ranked player in the world this week having almost 14,000 weekly points despite winning only 6 games ever. How is that a good game mode.

5 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

Don't get me wrong, if this happened to me i'd end up going on a bloody rampage of revenge, but it does appear that the posts are a bit out of line with the goal line, and maybe the ball isn't completely beyond it?

I didn't think it was a goal tbh. And it took about 10 mins of futering about with the replay to get a frame where the ball did appear to be in. It clearly was in, but no official in the world would give that without technology or guessing. PES, unlike FIFA, does not have the goal decision system built-in (beyond the obvious of it being a game anyway).

Was absolutely raging. Drew the game 4-4, equalising 4 times. That was the first one, and his third my goalie decided to line drive a clearance which, of course, smashed the forward on the edge of the box in the face from 12 yards away, and rolled over the line.

:lol:

Have absolutely fallen to shit, had my first warning from the Mrs last night to "calm down" as I produced an utter heads gone as some French lad played his ninth through ball of the game which my defence couldn't deal with. 

I played on the Xbox last year, so starting to wonder if the competition on PS4 is perhaps more difficult. 

Was about to bin my whole team and start again before realising it was absolutely fucking pointless. 

Can't wait to get home from work and go again. 

Have absolutely fallen to shit, had my first warning from the Mrs last night to "calm down" as I produced an utter heads gone as some French lad played his ninth through ball of the game which my defence couldn't deal with. 
I played on the Xbox last year, so starting to wonder if the competition on PS4 is perhaps more difficult. 
Was about to bin my whole team and start again before realising it was absolutely fucking pointless. 
Can't wait to get home from work and go again. 

This post sums up this years PES for me. It’s just as frustrating as it is rewarding .

Anyone done a Master League with the default team (Miss the good old days of Castolo and Minanda!) ?

That boy Arcas, the Shadow Striker, is absolutely shit hot for my PES United dynasty, so much so that I can't afford his latest contract demands of £5 millon a year! 

Will get round to the MyClub and Online parts soon, but fair enjoying the Master League mode with my made up squads (Only guy I've signed I recognise is that young Guendouzi who was transfer listed by Arsenal).