PES 2019

Replays

I spat the dummy big time last night. Played well for a few games, and won them fairly comfortably.

Then a four game spell where I wasn't allowed to score. Not that i just wasn't able to - i had around 50 shots in those games and largely dominated - but hit the woodwork about 10 times, and the goalkeeper was pulling off ridiculous saves at other times. It was clear I was not allowed to score.

Ive had games like that before, and laughed them off, but not 4 in a row. What is the point of that?

I played a Scottish guy last night and completely broke him.  I won 5-1 but the guy was sending me messages about cheating, scripting etc.  Eventually leading to slagging me about the football team I support.  It was fantastic.

In my last 20 myclub games I've won 13, drawn 6 and lost 1 (which was the furthest away game).  So I'm on a 19 game unbeaten streak now.  Finished last week with 232 points and after 6 games last night I already have 84 for this week.

16 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I played a Scottish guy last night and completely broke him.  I won 5-1 but the guy was sending me messages about cheating, scripting etc.  Eventually leading to slagging me about the football team I support.  It was fantastic

Wasn't me, honest. 

Form has gradually got a bit better, setting out defensively and hitting on the counter with Sterling and Zaha. 

Last 10 results, 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses.

Ive conceeded 3 goals in my last 7 games. 1 being a penalty, the other 2 being in an absolute lag fest, and kept 5 clean sheets in the process.

I'm happy with my play, especially defensively, but had a couple of 0-0s that I really should have won.

Levelled my GK up to level 47, and have a level 44 POTW Mbappe from this week's featured players, leaving him as a 95 rated CF. Hazard, Mbappe and Bamba as a front 3 are absolutely deadly this week, as all are on A form.

Used a position trainer on Gullit, which taught him CM, so he's back in the starting 11 - His free kicks are absolutely lethal so being able to play him is a real bonus.

IMG_20181013_160227.jpg

Edited by Todd_is_God

I've bought this for the first time in years. Is there a way to make the matchmaking a bit fairer when you play the online seasons? I quite like going shite teams but I keep getting matched with PSG and Barcelona. I've lost my first 5 games and only scored 1 goal.

Finally got around to getting this. Decided to go with St Johnstone given the QoS connection. Was going to skip that International Cup thing at the start but there's a bonus for winning so thought I'd give it a go. I expect Milan and Barca will pump me but not a bad start. Kane with the goal as well :D They're singing my name in Perth tonight.

IMG_20181015_143455750.jpg

Such a frustrating game.

Aye even against the computer! Beat The Rangers (unbeaten in their 3 games) on their own patch 2-0. Kept it deep when defending then stepped it up when I had possession. Resulted in them hardly getting a sniff; one shot on target. I had about 4. Got a goal in the 79th minute then just retained possession whenever I had the ball. Grabbed a counter-attack goal in the 90th and went ballistic.

Next game, Livi at home with only 1 win under their belt and sitting 10th: got beat 4-3. I was more angry about conceding 4. I was 2-0 down in no time. Brought it to 2-2, they scored again and then got a penalty. I saved the penalty and soon equalised. Last minute they counter-attack and our players brush one another in the box and the whistle goes. I actually thought it was a Livi offside as there was little contact. The w****r gives a penalty and they score. Absolutely fucking livid doesn't come close to how I was!

12 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye even against the computer! Beat The Rangers (unbeaten in their 3 games) on their own patch 2-0. Kept it deep when defending then stepped it up when I had possession. Resulted in them hardly getting a sniff; one shot on target. I had about 4. Got a goal in the 79th minute then just retained possession whenever I had the ball. Grabbed a counter-attack goal in the 90th and went ballistic.

Next game, Livi at home with only 1 win under their belt and sitting 10th: got beat 4-3. I was more angry about conceding 4. I was 2-0 down in no time. Brought it to 2-2, they scored again and then got a penalty. I saved the penalty and soon equalised. Last minute they counter-attack and our players brush one another in the box and the whistle goes. I actually thought it was a Livi offside as there was little contact. The w****r gives a penalty and they score. Absolutely fucking livid doesn't come close to how I was!

To be fair, that's why this game is so good.

To be fair, that's why this game is so good.
Yip, makes you want to go back. I find keeping it balanced when defending then going slight attack when in possession (double tap up button) is working for me. But the Livi game was a lesson that I have to approach every game like that. I thought I'd steamroll them so wasn't as disciplined and got a hiding.

Did it against Celtic though (check the time) Scenes :D I'm in love with Maclean, 9 goals already.

IMG_20181016_163948718.jpg

Really enjoying the ML. Thumped Ajax 7-1 in the Champions League then lost 1-0 to Accies [emoji23], dam that plastic pitch [emoji8].

Coming up to January though, some of my young stars on 200k are wanting up to 2,000,000 for their new deal. Sadly looks like i'll need to cash in before their contracts run out and rebuild the majority of my squad again.

The bonus money for winning competitions isn't as high this year.

On 16/10/2018 at 18:37, 19QOS19 said:

Yip, makes you want to go back. I find keeping it balanced when defending then going slight attack when in possession (double tap up button) is working for me. But the Livi game was a lesson that I have to approach every game like that. I thought I'd steamroll them so wasn't as disciplined and got a hiding.

Did it against Celtic though (check the time) Scenes :D I'm in love with Maclean, 9 goals already.

IMG_20181016_163948718.jpg

Did you start your game before the first patch? Or are the squads still last seasons?

Did you start your game before the first patch? Or are the squads still last seasons?
I still have Chris Millar so I assume there's been an update since. I never play him anyway and almost sold him but pushed too hard and they pulled the plug :(

My line-up is 4-4-2

Clark

New LB
Anderson
Kerr
Shaughnessy

New LM
Davidson
Scougall
Wotherspoon

Maclean
New ST

Had Kane up top for a while but gave the new guy a run who is pretty much the same tbh.

Haven't enjoyed the few offline games I've played this year as the AI feels broken. With this patch update coming before the end of the month though I'll definitely be giving it a bash again and hoping it's much improved. Screenshot_20181018-175011_Discord.jpg

I seem to be getting constant warning messages about my connection after each game now i'm unsure if this is the game or my issue as i dont seem to have any issues with anything else.  I'm currently blaming this on my horrific losing streak however i came to an end last night playing against a rangers fan who had full rangers user name 1872 and every other rangers tag possible within it.  

I fully expect him to reply to this message later on here lol

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Not a fan of the new update. The game feels very glitchy now. They have fixed the cpu scoring from low crosses but have messed up everything else.

Anyone having similar issues? Feels very robotic now.

The update doesn't land until next week?