Nipper Salmond

RadgerTheBadger

Point scoring is only claimed when it is something/someone that you respect that is in the wrong. Just imagine it was Theresa May. The reaction from Scottish Separatists would be 10 times worse..
Whataboutery. I'm sure you and your pals will have some nice banners and songs to celebrate sexual offences. It's what you and your kind do best. Pond life

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

You must be reading a different thread to me, mate.  I'm about as Anti Nat as it gets and enjoy a bit of Yesser schadenfreude - but I don't see much evidence of what you're suggesting.

Image result for rubbing your hands in glee gifWe can all feel your anticipation.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

1 minute ago, edinabear said:

Point scoring is only claimed when it is something/someone that you respect that is in the wrong. Just imagine it was Theresa May. The reaction from Scottish Separatists would be 10 times worse..

We don't know if anyone's done anything wrong yet.

Can't you understand that?

3 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Hadaway and shite. They couldn't have asked for a better time for this to be done. There's no danger of an Indy referendum in the next few years and a General Election is three years away. By the time there's anything important for the electorate to vote on he'll either have been cleared or have been in prison for quite some time. 

Not that I believe for a moment this is politically motivated one way or the other. 

You seem to know an awful lot.................

Incidentally, what does "Hadaway" mean ??

14 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I believe these charges and the timing to be politically motivated,

So Police Scotland in conjunction with the SNP scottish government have set out to destroy him?

Do you actually think before typing?

Just now, drs said:

So Police Scotland in conjunction with the SNP scottish government have set out to destroy him?

Do you actually think before typing?

Along with civil servants and airport staff potentially perjuring themselves.

1 minute ago, Frank Grimes said:

I genuinely think this, among other less important mitigating factors, will kill off independence for a good while 

I can’t even put into context why, just a horrible gut feeling 

I don't think so, and it's probably not the thread for it. Sturgeon has gone out of her way to play this with a straight bat, there is literally nothing in the public domain or even implied to date to connect her, or her government to the actions that Salmond is accused of. The movement, such as it is grew way beyond Salmond some time ago. While irony of ironies, as Mixufixit has already pointed out, Salmond's scalping in the last election destroyed whatever political capital he still had. The press will love this, but it's not like the press was going to go in and bat for Yes next time anyway. 

17 minutes ago, ford prefect said:
19 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Whataboutery. I'm sure you and your pals will have some nice banners and songs to celebrate sexual offences. It's what you and your kind do best. Pond life

I find it interesting that you seem more offended by songs and banners rather than the depraved acts themselves. Says a lot about you.

10 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

I genuinely think this, among other less important mitigating factors, will kill off independence for a good while 

I can’t even put into context why, just a horrible gut feeling 

Leon Brittan shagging and murdering rentboys didn't seem to put much of a dent in the Conservative party.

And to be less flippant (I really am), post Brexit when you boys are back living in the 1890s and seeing family members being put into work houses, I don't imagine "aye but Salmond is a beast" will be on your mind that much.

Edited by JamieThomas