Craig Levein's own Heart of Midlothian FC v st mirren

I had a wee chuckle at the incredibly long delayed reaction from the St. Mirren supporters after their goal.

I had to look round twice while thinking what the f**k. :lol:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

I had a wee chuckle at the incredibly long delayed reaction from the St. Mirren supporters after their goal.

I had to look round twice while thinking what the f**k. :lol:

I laughed at that too, I was in the Roseburn and knew it had gone in and was thinking "why the f**k are they not celebrating" it probably wasn't as long as it seemed :lol:

8 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I enjoyed it.

Despite being between two shite teams that game was a cracking contest and a welcome distraction from the all pervading existential threat that was surrounding the club at the time.

Only 2 things that were existential that day was Danny Wilson and Andy Webster !

5 hours ago, Paul Cicero said:

Still enjoyed seeing 30,000 **** silenced at Hampden March 2013 !!

29,999. It was the first diddy cup game I'd went to that season and I was fast asleep the entire second half til I got slapped awake. 

Credit to the OP for nipping the 86/Liedown patter in the bud, btw. I had a whole list of epic smackdown responses lined up and they've all gone to waste because the Hearts fans on here aren't being bitter crybabies.

Caught up with the game yesterday. Don't think we were wholly terrible going forward (faint praise, that) but we are a complete car crash at the back. Hard to tell how good Hearts are based on ripping that load of shite apart. And thanks for taking the foot off in the second half.

Surely Stubbs won't be in charge for our next game. Surely. 

Oh, and I hope Avril gets well soon.

13 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

I think Clancy's initial reaction was to send him off, then he did what all the pundits wanted Collum to do last week and had a think before making an arse of it.  

Almost feel sorry for referees given the 'support' they get from the review panels.

The ridiculous overturning of Morelos red card on the opening day, then them looking at Brown's elbow on Naismith and Naismith's stamp and saying 'nothing to see here' are inexplicable (well, other than the old firm factor).

That tackle was about as clear a red as you can imagine, and the ref is looking right at it and is only about 10 yards away.

59 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Talk of the treble is maybe a little premature

But we can chalk up “Ended Alan Stubb’s career 2018” on the honours board already

I fancy us to finish Lennon at Hibs as well this season.^_^

Archived