Celtic v Rangers 2nd September

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Incredible improvement?

McGregor aside, and possibly Barisic (thought John was good) who’s actually an improvement on what was there. The centre halves look meh, Ajaria will be good when Rangers have the ball, Arfield is basically Dorrans, no way is Kent better than Candeias and Lafferty will score goals but I’d prefer Windass in my team.

Signing another defender when yesterday there was nobody to bring off the bench upfront? Why?

McGregor has been a great signing, that’s the biggest difference. Without him and with Foderingham in goal it would be the same shite as last year.

Agree with the bit about McGregor and I half agree about Windass. Would rather have had the option of him as part of a front three yesterday and get Morelos to f**k.

5 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Pizza or kebab last night?

Old school...

Beef and black bean sauce with chips and chicken wings.

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Incredible improvement?

McGregor aside, and possibly Barisic (thought John was good) who’s actually an improvement on what was there. The centre halves look meh, Ajaria will be good when Rangers have the ball, Arfield is basically Dorrans, no way is Kent better than Candeias and Lafferty will score goals but I’d prefer Windass in my team.

Signing another defender when yesterday there was nobody to bring off the bench upfront? Why?

McGregor has been a great signing, that’s the biggest difference. Without him and with Foderingham in goal it would be the same shite as last year.

Well obviously we're going to bring defensive cover, injuries and suspensions etc.... Anyway I'm pleased with the players we've brought in and the improvements we've made, after Thursdays wee jaunt to commieland it was always going to be a big ask against the invisibles.

Windass was good  but too inconsistent.

16 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

The raging *** selection 

IMG_20180903_172745.jpg

Screenshot_20180903-172933_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20180903-172941_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20180903-173014_Twitter.jpg

Honestly. The state of grown men getting that bothered about the fitba.

I might have behaved like that when I was about 13. These people are scary.

Archived