Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian - 15th September 2018

5 hours ago, Mr. X said:

Not excusing the silly buggers, but you can understand why Burrows would be quite diplomatic about the damaged seats. 

300 away punters with no damaged seats, or 3,000 paying punters with 3 or 4 damaged seats, he'll not be too upset about the seats.

Yep - Celtic have repeatedly caused far worse damage in that end - but the stark fact is that it costs 'Well nothing as the away club will usually foot the bill and so there is nothing to gain from it and Burrows has no history of playing to the gallery for the sake of it that I can think of.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

If Hartley's volley had gone in btw 

Ken. I love it whenever the ball drops to him in the box, mad stuff just happens.

All in all, no complaints today. Almost perfect away performance from hearts today.

I think we're okay, and keep thinking we're not far away, but we need to stop losing games in a single moment, if that makes sense? Boyd's daft goal for Accies, McHugh underhitting a back-pass are two games which could've gone in our favour on another day, and lashing another six points on our total puts us in contention with hearts for the treble. Feels like fine margins just now, and we're just on the wrong side. 

Have only seen the footage of the challenge with the keeper from behind the Hearts player, is the markings on Carson’s ankle and shin just the contact of a clatter on his shin pads or is it the mark of studs?

22 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Hearts support does appear to have got slightly stauncher again over the last few seasons.

I find it slightly bizarre that 462 people have "liked" the tweet this rocket has posted

3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Just a daft few laddies.

eMlO2Ay.png

I've no idea why the 'Young Team' would have a problem with the Irish Republican Brotherhood, must be dubbed. 

Thought that was a lightsaber at first.

Clearly, Rangers fans are infiltrating our good, honest support as it's their only hope of witnessing a title challenge this season. 8)

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

Thought that was a lightsaber at first.

Clearly, Rangers fans are infiltrating our good, honest support as it's their only hope of witnessing a title challenge this season. 8)

and to think.... those Rangers fans seem to make it to every Hearts away game, while "Hearts fans" like yourself can't even make a single home game.

jose.png

5 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

and to think.... those Rangers fans seem to make it to every Hearts away game, while "Hearts fans" like yourself can't even make a single home game.

jose.png

Whoosh. warnock.png

Apart from the League Cup group games, Killie away is the only match I've not paid into so far this season. It's going to be carnage trying to get a half season ticket for our title run-in. eek.png

Archived