St Mirren v Sellick

What the actual f**k was Sutton on about last night. His comment about snakes in our dressing room smacks of a desperate attempt at courting something controversial in order to justify him backing his pal Stubbs. 

The only two snakes in the St Mirren dressing were Stubbs and that horrible wee rat Jackson.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

:lol:

As composed a response as that mustered by Rodgers.

The son of Hugh  Dallas has got the same referee style, stop start card happy never let the game flow style,wants to be centre of attention,every time there was a coming together he stopped the game non-contact sport,spoiled the game for me,anybody that has played the game knows there is a difference between playing the ball and playing the man,ntcham was stopping the ball going up the line he didn't play the man,anybody disagreeing with that knows nothing about the game. 

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

The son of Hugh  Dallas has got the same referee style, stop start card happy never let the game flow style,wants to be centre of attention,every time there was a coming together he stopped the game non-contact sport,spoiled the game for me,anybody that has played the game knows there is a difference between playing the ball and playing the man,ntcham was stopping the ball going up the line he didn't play the man,anybody disagreeing with that knows nothing about the game. 

Shockley.

17 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Ferdinand.PNG

1 minute ago, alang1993 said:

Thought it was a steward at first  but there's a steward sitting down right next to him, so probably not :(

That was my thinking. And I don't think stewards usually wear jeans. Probably just finished his work and went straight to the game. I'd be getting this framed if I was him.

wastecoatwilly :lol:

Won't be long until he's mocking St Mirren for "not trying to win" the game and claiming some form of moral victory for his hard done by Celts. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

wastecoatwilly :lol:

Won't be long until he's mocking St Mirren for "not trying to win" the game and claiming some form of moral victory for his hard done by Celts. 

At lease your trying to make a footballing point,yes st mirren lacked belief in the second half to go and win the game after having a good first half. 

6 hours ago, BIG BEN said:
11 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:
I'd say St Mirren were the better team first half, certainly created the most clear cut chances.  Second half, Celtic improved, wouldn't have been hard mind, whereas St Mirren appeared to become more negative the longer the game went on.  Absolutely no idea what the f**k Ntcham was thinking.
Fair play to the Saints.

Fair assessment. I'd have liked to have seen Saints take more of a gamble 2nd half but we could easily have been punished as Celtic always carry a threat so I can understand why we sat in. Team spirit was fantastic tonight. Its amazing the difference from the last few weeks. Would have bitten your hand off for a point beforehand

4 hours ago, elvis said:

N

Think we were concerned about getting caught on the break so we're happy to sit back. 

You can't blame St Mirren for being cautious, as like someone pointed out, ten man Celtic would still be capable of taking something in most games and just because a team has a man advantage, does not mean they need to go gung-ho. I suppose it's the old story, most Saints fans would have taken 0-0 before a ball was kicked. 

Archived