St Mirren v Sellick

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

,ntcham was stopping the ball going up the line he didn't play the man,anybody disagreeing with that knows nothing about the game. 

But he very clearly didn't get the ball,and very clearly cleaned out McGinn. You don't need to know anything about the game to have a pair of functioning eyes.

Actually can't believe there's a Celtic fan anywhere claiming that lad didn't deserve to go. :lol:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

But he very clearly didn't get the ball,and very clearly cleaned out McGinn. You don't need to know anything about the game to have a pair of functioning eyes.

Actually can't believe there's a Celtic fan anywhere claiming that lad didn't deserve to go. :lol:

If you'd encountered Willie before, you'd be incapable of believing anything else.

13 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Actually can't believe there's a Celtic fan anywhere claiming that lad didn't deserve to go:lol:

Aye, but look who this particular Celtic fan is...

4 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

I've only seen it in real time for me there was no contact on McGinn,I'm sure trial by sportscene will prove the point.

8 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I've only seen it in real time for me there was no contact on McGinn,I'm sure trial by sportscene will prove the point.

There was contact on McGinns heel. If you’ve only seen it in real time why are you on here debating it so furiously with people who have seen a replay?

Guest Moomintroll
The son of Hugh  Dallas has got the same referee style, stop start card happy never let the game flow style,wants to be centre of attention,every time there was a coming together he stopped the game non-contact sport,spoiled the game for me,anybody that has played the game knows there is a difference between playing the ball and playing the man,ntcham was stopping the ball going up the line he didn't play the man,anybody disagreeing with that knows nothing about the game. 
Hugh Dallas was a very good referee & was recognised as such across the world by his peers. His son is an utter abomination and would never have got out of Grade 3 at best if it wasn't for his fathers influence.

18 minutes ago, IrishBhoy said:

There was contact on McGinns heel. If you’ve only seen it in real time why are you on here debating it so furiously with people who have seen a replay?

I have no problem with fans agreeing or disagreeing on the sending off,as I said earlier the ref was shockingly bad and spoiled the game, for me his stop start style of refereeing didn't let the game flow.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Going by the rule book Ntcham should have been off after 10 minutes. Can't believe Dallas actually hesitated when he was giving him the 2nd yellow.

Poor management from Rodgers. He should have spotted he was a red card waiting to happen.

I’m laughing at the posters who are saying that Ntcham made no contact with McGinn. He was lucky not have seen red for any of the previous 3 stupid challenges he made prior to the sending off.

12 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Rodgers surely has to play 2 strikers vs a diddy St Mirren oufit? He ain't playing in the Champions league here vs a team with 10 times the squad value like PSG.  

Proud to be a diddy club supporter living in the shadow of the old firm this wee diddy club have won more Scottish cups than your club.

13 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Rodgers surely has to play 2 strikers vs a diddy St Mirren oufit? He ain't playing in the Champions league here vs a team with 10 times the squad value like PSG.  

We're not as diddy as we were a few months ago , before we took £1m of your McGinn money ! :)

On 9/6/2018 at 00:40, Snifter Pee Rot said:

I'm trying to imagine how bad Celtic would have to drop anything in this fixture. Maybe put out the under 16s. 

You don't have to imagine now. Under 16s would probably have put up a better display.

Archived