Off The Ball - Is it good?

Off The Ball  

938 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I liked the "the header you'll never forget" section, Tam Cowan nominated Biereth's from the St Johnstone game then went on to say he didn't actually see it, despite being at the game, because he'd left early to go for a beer.

Edited by stevieKTID

3 hours ago, stevieKTID said:

I liked the "the header you'll never forget" section, Tam Cowan nominated Biereth's from the St Johnstone game then went on to say he didn't actually see it, despite being at the game, because he'd left early to go for a beer.

Most of our goals have been 90+ minutes so that’s a strange move from him.

Hugh Dan blanked them subtly today when they tried to take the piss out of him for taking about rugby. 

Fair enough of they don't like rugby but they are always utterly immature about it.

Hugh Dan is class but they never got much out him. Instead focusing on the two referees. 

Just now, andyg83 said:

Hugh Dan blanked them subtly today when they tried to take the piss out of him for taking about rugby. 

Fair enough of they don't like rugby but they are always utterly immature about it.

Hugh Dan is class but they never got much out him. Instead focusing on the two referees. 

Tam seems to being doing his weird thing with him where he is interrupting him all the time as if he is threatened by him. 

1 hour ago, Gibby82 said:

Trying to get my head around the referee on today saying he used to pretend he was a Dumbarton supporter but he's a Celtic fan and never hidden it. 

Steve Conroy?

That was a bit weird.

1 hour ago, Boghead ranter said:

Tam has no idea who Mary Earps is. He claims.

Slipped in the phrase "another box ticked". Whoops.

Enjoying the massive roasting of Kenny Mac.

On 14/12/2023 at 16:55, VincentGuerin said:

This would be the best show in their thirty-ish years.

Apparently they had Lady Mone on in the past (which I was vaguely aware of), but they told a brief story about Stuart scrolling through Lady Moan's pictures when taking a photo (for the record I think this is a no-no in any circumstance!), but I do wonder what pictures she had that she wanted to hide.... 😂😂😂

Edited by Stylish Kid

31 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

Tam has no idea who Mary Earps is. He claims.

I'm not a fan of the "Lionesses" (as they're English, they're pretty good, and the media endlessly fawns over them) and if I cared about SPOTY I'd be very annoyed Josh Kerr wasn't even nominated despite winning the World 1500m gold - but...

Tam is a boring, sexist auld dinosaur and his well-documented cringey views on women's football can be filed in the raging roaster gammon bin along with Piers Morgan, Joey Barton. and other similar morons.

(He's also lying - he must know who she is if he's read a paper or watched TV in the past week, so claiming he doesn't is pretty childish and quite pathetic).

20 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

Tam is in the media business, not a chance he doesn't know who she is.

In many ways I'm glad for everyone's sake he's kidding on he doesnae knen who she is because otherwise I the potential comments and subsequent "discussion" in the studio over her red carpet attire that would ensue would not be a pretty listen....

• 2 weeks later...