St Mirren vs Hibs

1 hour ago, Bobby_F said:

Plus Jackson through on keeper, and his header that was cleared off the line. 

Do you agree Hibs were time wasting for large chunks of the second half?

Surely that shows Hibs were scared by how the game was going even if you weren’t. 

Scared?
Lennon replaced Gray with Whittaker, then stuck him in as a left centre half...... ****ing Whittaker. That's how scared we were of St Mirren.  warnock.png

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What exactly do you think your side done to deserve anything more than 0 pts from that?

I'm genuinely curious btw, because I seen zero to think that was the case.

I think we created a few good opportunities to score, on another day we would've scored at least a couple. IMO, we were the better side in the second half & had Hibs pinned into their half for long spells.

I quite enjoyed the second half and I think we'd have just about deserved it if we'd nicked an equaliser. Jackson looked good, once he gets a few games under his belt I think he'll cause teams problems. MacPherson came onto a game in the second half, he could turn out to be an important player for us this year. I also thought Edwards was ok, he lacks a bit of finesse but his work rate and energy are excellent.

The goal looks worse every time you watch it, can’t believe nobody was on the far post.

We played well second half but I thought Edwards was the weak link throughout and very lucky to last 90 minutes. He has no first touch and he kept drifting inside and leaving Hodson with two or three players to mark.

1 hour ago, Gareth_Glasgow said:

The goal looks worse every time you watch it, can’t believe nobody was on the far post.

We played well second half but I thought Edwards was the weak link throughout and very lucky to last 90 minutes. He has no first touch and he kept drifting inside and leaving Hodson with two or three players to mark.

The Hibs player is clearly impeding the two Saints players allowing Gray all the room in the world.

He only gets that much room as its a clear foul by kamberi. Samson should have came for it imo

1 hour ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Time wasting is by no means a bad thing. Why on earth would it be?

It's only a bad thing when you're on the losing end of it. St Mirren are no strangers to time wasting tactics. But treat it like a crime committed against them when they're on the losing end of it.

It's only a bad thing when you're on the losing end of it. St Mirren are no strangers to time wasting tactics. But treat it like a crime committed against them when they're on the losing end of it.
No one likes it when the opposing team do it but everyone does it. Part of the game now unfortunately

On ‎30‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 13:17, elvis said:

The Hibs player is clearly impeding the two Saints players allowing Gray all the room in the world.

I didn't see much in it - our players need to be a lot stronger. Also as G_G pointed out we had no-one on the back post.

No complaints from me other than our defending!

4 hours ago, Biscuits said:
13 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

No one likes it when the opposing team do it but everyone does it. Part of the game now unfortunately

Why unfortunately?

5 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Because it cheating and not within the rules , possibly. 

Has a St  Mirren player ever taken more than 30 seconds to leave the field when subbed with a minute to go?

Did you ask the ref to book him?

Stop biting, Dundee are so shite you dont have to worry too much

Archived