St Johnstone players overlooked by Scotland

ExiledSaint

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

Still haven't seen much movement.

Which is a good thing for us. 

I'd like to see a couple in with none heading the other way aside from loans. 

1 minute ago, Trackdaybob said:

Which is a good thing for us. 

I'd like to see a couple in with none heading the other way aside from loans. 

It makes me question if they're really that good if aren't other teams aren't willing to pay the asking price to get them. Is it crazy money? I thought St Johnstone would only not sell if they got the money from the Conference League.

• 2 months later...

Going to be honest here, I am continually shocked that Clark gets a cap. Nothing against the guy, but the idea he is somehow our 3rd best keeper is laughable.

Edit: for context, Samson got a call up while he was with us, hilarity ensued and most people thought, "well that's good for a laugh but he's not good enough", and they'd be right as despite being on a good run for us, he wasn't. That's the same way I see Clark.

Edited by Ric

Just now, Ric said:

Going to be honest here, I am continually shocked that Clark gets a cap. Nothing against the guy, but the idea he is somehow our 3rd best keeper is laughable.

Clarke won't get a cap if anything happens to Craig Gordon it will be Jon Mclaughlin that will play he already played eight times this year for the champions 

Not this time anyway sure in time he will get a couple though he isn't a bad goalie he is actually quite good 

5 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Mclaughlin 

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Genuine question.

Who are our top 3 goalkeepers? 

Not a list containing Jon McLaughlin that's for fucking sure.

Gordon seems to be the favourite of everyone. I mean, I suppose, although the fact he is our best is quite the damning indictment.

Kelly was outstanding against us, but can't say if that form has been consistent.

As I say, Clark might be in that list, but not for me as I've never seen him do anything that warrants his inclusion, but, again, like Samson's call up, I'm not complaining.

Just now, Ric said:

Gordon seems to be the favourite of everyone. I mean, I suppose, although the fact he is our best is quite the damning indictment.

Kelly was outstanding against us, but can't say if that form has been consistent.

As I say, Clark might be in that list, but not for me as I've never seen him do anything that warrants his inclusion, but, again, like Samson's call up, I'm not complaining.

Jon McLaughin is a fantastic keeper never even needed him to gub you remember wee McCrorie went in,big Jon been loved everywhere he has been absolutely in no doubt Clarke loves him the same

11 minutes ago, Ric said:

So you are shocked he gets continually picked but can't name other goalkeepers. That will be all.