Rangers v Heart of Midlothian - 7th October 2018

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Who is this fud from the south who keeps referring to The Rangers as "us". :lol:

If you're talking about the co-commentator on the Rangers TV stream, that's Mark Walters, so 'us' is perfectly in order.

Far better than the co-commentator I've usually heard on RTV, who's some bloke from the pub who just offers the odd 'Yasss' and 'Gwan' son' from time to time.

2 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Who is this fud from the south who keeps referring to The Rangers as "us". :lol:

I was going to suggest it might be Ray Wilkins then quickly realised it definitely won't be him. 

17 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

If you're talking about the co-commentator on the Rangers TV stream, that's Mark Walters, so 'us' is perfectly in order.

Far better than the co-commentator I've usually heard on RTV, who's some bloke from the pub who just offers the odd 'Yasss' and 'Gwan' son' from time to time.

Aye that wasn't the real Rangers TV experience. Walters talked too much sense, it's not the same without a havering idiot.

Rangers had an excellent first half, but Hearts were really quite shite today.

This Rangers team will drop plenty of points this season, but so will every other team. Interesting times ahead.

Good win. Took the foot off the pedal in the second half but relatively understandable as the game was already won and we'd got a great win on Thursday too.

Morelos was absolutely brilliant again. Scored or assisted our last 6 goals. Scored or assisted 19 goals already this season. Gerrard is really getting the best out of the guy.

Kent was incredible too. Hearts couldn't deal with him at all. 

3 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

6-0
Even when things are going badly there’s always some poor b*****d who’s got it worse

Objectively worse, sure. I suspect that Accies and St Johnstone weren't disabused of unrealistically high expectations the way the Jambos were this afternoon.

Archived