Morton v Falkirk - 20/10/18

12 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Thistle were “woeful” before they beat us 1-0 at Firhill last month. Suppose you guys are on another level of woeful though.

We are unbelievably woeful. I'm still trying to work out how we beat Alloa! 

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be walking through Greenock dressed in full Falkirk colours waving a flag that has a large picture of Ray and the words A MAN OF INTEGRITY WHO CAME TO A BIG CLUB WITH REAL FANS. I wonder if anyone will have an issue with that?

Probably not, most of them can't read

10 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

I will be walking through Greenock dressed in full Falkirk colours waving a flag that has a large picture of Ray and the words A MAN OF INTEGRITY WHO CAME TO A BIG CLUB WITH REAL FANS. I wonder if anyone will have an issue with that?

Like Bruce Willis in Die Hard With A Vengeance when he was cutting about Harlem with a sign saying "I HATE NIGGERS" most normal Greenockians would give you a disapproving glance but within a few hundred yards you'd be cut to ribbons.  

28 minutes ago, Bigbrbairn said:

If it's a Saturday most of them will be in Parkhead

20 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Are any bookies offering bets on anything daft happening in this game or are the bookies still banning any kind of betting at all on Morten games?

Don't undo your good work earlier.

The absolute state of this thread. It’d be amusing if it didn’t contain a large number of adults discussing a sporting fixture. Hope we win, won’t be slightly surprised if we don’t. Also, McKinnon has earned any verbal abuse he gets, much like many former players get when returning to old clubs, but anyone considering holding one of those red cards genuinely needs slapped with an ASBO.

I’m now abandoning this forum in the hope I never see the words “seething” or “minter” ever again, absolutely chronic patter.

Before yesterday's news articles there was zero chance of any Falkirk fan getting attacked in Greenock, there was zero chance of our team bus getting attacked and in the ground nothing more than pantomime boos.

Now with our CEO talking utter drivel in the newspapers some moron will now be thinking about having a go, or throwing something at a team bus or having a physical go at McKinnon.

I wish this guy had just stayed under wraps. In fact I wish he would just go.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Before yesterday's news articles there was zero chance of any Falkirk fan getting attacked in Greenock, there was zero chance of our team bus getting attacked and in the ground nothing more than pantomime boos.

Now with our CEO talking utter drivel in the newspapers some moron will now be thinking about having a go, or throwing something at a team bus or having a physical go at McKinnon.

Link? 

2 hours ago, Back Post Misses said:

What does an alternative route to Greenock look like?

What do we need to do to get there?

Archived