Pyramid 2019/2020

Bottom club means bottom club. I think the confusion came with wether Selkirk were considered the bottom club or if they were not in the league.

Had they folded late in the season the results would have been removed but they would more than likely have been considered ‘bottom club’. It happened a matter of 3 games into the season, so withdrawing means they were basically removed and considered having not started the season.

Harsh on Whitehill Welfare as they are struggling this season but would you be saying the same if Dalbeattie or Gretna were currently bottom by eg. 6 points or so? Whitehill might yet not be relegated depending on if Bonnyrigg, Penicuik etc can’t get licensed in time due to the need for floodlights going forward. If Linlithgow are the only licensed club in the EoS playoffs and don’t win them, then no club would end up promoted although my money would be on Linlithgow being admitted by application regardless for the vacancy. Possibility of an Auchinleck or West based team like Clydebank? getting in on application  for a more even geographical spread? 

57 minutes ago, pipedreamer said:

Bottom club means bottom club. I think the confusion came with wether Selkirk were considered the bottom club or if they were not in the league.

Had they folded late in the season the results would have been removed but they would more than likely have been considered ‘bottom club’. It happened a matter of 3 games into the season, so withdrawing means they were basically removed and considered having not started the season.

Harsh on Whitehill Welfare as they are struggling this season but would you be saying the same if Dalbeattie or Gretna were currently bottom by eg. 6 points or so? Whitehill might yet not be relegated depending on if Bonnyrigg, Penicuik etc can’t get licensed in time due to the need for floodlights going forward. If Linlithgow are the only licensed club in the EoS playoffs and don’t win them, then no club would end up promoted although my money would be on Linlithgow being admitted by application regardless for the vacancy. Possibility of an Auchinleck or West based team like Clydebank? getting in on application  for a more even geographical spread? 

Bottom club is team 16 in when the season started was a 16 team league. 

Course I would say the same I've said all along at least let us play our way doon the leagues as opposed to being dictated to by rules which  seem to change as the season goes along  ?

I'm still confident we won't be bottom anyway yet every scenario seems to have ww in it . :P

Bonnyrigg will get there license in time I've no doubt about that.  

Clubs 15 and 16 should automatically be relegated anyway wi club 14 playing off subject to license of course. 

What really is annoying is there is NO relegation from the HFL.

Difficult to have a real pyramid in place when that's happening   ?

Emmm where would they be relegated too

Can't blame hl for that

Well I hardly have much competition fae Pumphy :lol:

I’m not even a pumphy fan [emoji23][emoji1303] just licked them as they actually have won a league recently unlike the burnie[emoji6]IMG_0850.jpg

Also I’m looking forward to the greater good that benefits everybody at this match day hospitality [emoji23]

I’m not even a pumphy fan [emoji23][emoji1303] just licked them as they actually have won a league recently unlike the burnie[emoji6]IMG_0850.thumb.jpg.613cf4ac4f10803e9124d1c9aa84937e.jpg

Also I’m looking forward to the greater good that benefits everybody at this match day hospitality [emoji23]

Clicked** not licked[emoji23]

11 minutes ago, naebor said:

I’m not even a pumphy fan emoji23.pngemoji1303.png just licked them as they actually have won a league recently unlike the burnieemoji6.pngIMG_0850.jpg

Also I’m looking forward to the greater good that benefits everybody at this match day hospitality emoji23.png

I wouldn't lick Pumphy, you don't know where they've been.  Great to see the guys at the club working hard to promote games, and you're even on our twitter feed, feel free to comment   :thumsup2

Edited by Burnie_man

I wouldn't lick Pumphy, you don't know where they've been.  Great to see the guys at the club working hard to promote games, and you're even on our twitter feed, feel free to comment   :thumsup2

Nice to see a bit of effort like but every single forum, even on the old juniors its all about Blackburn and I cannot remember the last time they won something. I saw the twitter feed didn’t say much about the west Calder match, must be kick in the stones getting beat of a ‘non senior’ team like west Calder who stuck to the juniors[emoji6]

Nice to see a bit of effort like but every single forum, even on the old juniors its all about Blackburn and I cannot remember the last time they won something. I saw the twitter feed didn’t say much about the west Calder match, must be kick in the stones getting beat of a ‘non senior’ team like west Calder who stuck to the juniors[emoji6]
Blackburn are barely even mentioned on here. We have our own thread which is probably on page 2 by now. What other forums are you referring to?

Why so keen to make stuff up to have a dig at people doing good work? This isn't the place for it either.

Just another boring troll.

Blackburn are barely even mentioned on here. We have our own thread which is probably on page 2 by now. What other forums are you referring to?

Why so keen to make stuff up to have a dig at people doing good work? This isn't the place for it either.

Just another boring troll.

Not a troll or boring I pay attention to a lot of clubs just don’t see much other than the same burnie nonsense. Also It’s a forum for fans to have their opinion and I don’t see how it’s not the place. You’re laughing at pumpherrston for example who strolled the league last year and funnily enough have also played in the junior cup final. At the end of the day you have your input as well as mine. However do you know what’s happening with ERSJFA at tier 6 because that’s really what I want to know about, is there going to be an option for the top teams in that region... lochee, tayport and pumphy [emoji6] to move up the leagues?

Just now, naebor said:

Not a troll or boring I pay attention to a lot of clubs just don’t see much other than the same burnie nonsense. Also It’s a forum for fans to have their opinion and I don’t see how it’s not the place. You’re laughing at pumpherrston for example who strolled the league last year and funnily enough have also played in the junior cup final. At the end of the day you have your input as well as mine. However do you know what’s happening with ERSJFA at tier 6 because that’s really what I want to know about, is there going to be an option for the top teams in that region... lochee, tayport and pumphy emoji6.png to move up the leagues?

I post as myself, not as a club. 

To repeat, I don't see too many posts relating to Blackburn on here to bore you with, even if there were they would be easily avoided, and there's no need to take a dig at people who put a lot of effort into promoting our games elsewhere on social media.

Here is not the place as it's a thread about the Pyramid, not your opinions on Blackburn, so stick the the topic. Pumphy? old friends there, they wouldn't lick us either. Might want to change that bit to say who you really support or play for.

I post as myself, not as a club. 
To repeat, I don't see too many posts relating to Blackburn on here to bore you with, even if there were they would be easily avoided, and there's no need to take a dig at people who put a lot of effort into promoting our games elsewhere on social media.
Here is not the place as it's a thread about the Pyramid, not your opinions on Blackburn, so stick the the topic. Pumphy? old friends there, they wouldn't lick us either. Might want to change that bit to say who you really support or play for.

Also I guess but I’m curios to see what happens with the pyramid and sadly I don’t play but avid spectator to say the least pal. I don’t support anyone at this level. Would have to say Falkirk is my team. I love visiting all the grounds around though.

There's an updated licensing manual on the SFA website: https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/4676/scottish-fa-club-licensing-manual-2019.pdf

Differences to 2018 in the ground section - 5.7 floodlights required and 5.15 Disability Access Office now only required for gold/silver, bronze just needs to appoint a nominated individual to implement club policy and/or make changes.