Calling Cards of Morons

4 hours ago, BishopLenBrennan said:

People who constantly turn up late for 5s without good reason, or pull out of 5s at the last minute with some shitey made up excuse.

We've had big bother with our 5s this year.

I'd say we are lucky to get 10 1/3 of the time.

A lot of the pullouts are very weak and it annoys me because I've said in the past "I can't really make it but if you have 9 I will shuffle stuff to help out"

Then you get the ones who are a wee bit tired after work or have a cold dropping out.

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

^^^ prefers plain brown or black shirts

Strange you wouldn't draw a direct comparison, such as Adolf Hitler and swastikas emblazoned clothes/accessories tbh :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I saw a communist-themed motorbike and sidecar (complete with hammer and sickle, CCCP and other emblems) in Dingwall recently. 

Used to get annoyed by hippies wearing West German military clothing.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I saw a communist-themed motorbike and sidecar (complete with hammer and sickle, CCCP and other emblems) in Dingwall recently. 

The Small Cock  Syndrome vehicle of choice for the modern woke far-lefty :lol:

26 minutes ago, banana said:

Strange you wouldn't draw a direct comparison, such as Adolf Hitler and swastikas emblazoned clothes/accessories tbh :rolleyes:

Apologies, I was going for a more crypto  cryptic reply.

27 minutes ago, Torpar said:

People who swear every second word and even worse people who defend it by saying 'that's just how Scottish folk talk eh'

I love appropriate and well timed swearing, but overuse just waters down the power to zero. Worked on a job a while ago where some management guy had a heads gone bullying moment and an uninvolved cleaning lady shouted out "That man is an absolute c**t!" Glorious.