Calling Cards of Morons

32 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Hoping that as becoming part of the professional classes they'll be made partners and hit the gravy train eventually. :lol: You can get a better hourly pay on minimum wages than some of these mugs.

The real c***s in this scenario are the employers that readily take advantage of gullible workers...

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Graduates/management/brainwashed types. Regularly go way over their finishing times and the odd one who works Mon-Fri coming in a weekends etc.

Its pathetic, but its all about badge kissing, look at me types who havent yet realised that they are no more than a number.

I used to work a shed load of overtime in a previous job, all of which was paid.  would I fu*k do it for nothing! mad thing is they'd be laid off without a second thought if no longer required. 

1 hour ago, Angusfifer said:

The real c***s in this scenario are the employers that readily take advantage of gullible workers...

Na, if they're stupid/desperate enough to be knocking their pans in for nothing then it's not the employers fault. 

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Saying that computer games and playing them are just for kids and saying that those who play them need to 'grow up'.

I've got a mate exactly like this when I told him I was spending a Friday night in playing Red Dead Redemption 2. He quickly was put in his place when I pointed out that he and his wife (who have no children) went to Disneyland for their holidays.

20 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Typing 'McCarthur' when referring to some called 'McArthur'.

Who is called 'McCarthur'? I can't think of single example. I've never once seen it used as a name.

Also folk who substitute 'Mac' for 'Mc' in common names. Some think that Alex Macleish is the Scotland manager for example, and that Macdonalds is a popular fast food chain.

Surname found

58 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

There's f**k all wrong with it and it's good to engage your brain in something, be it playing football or a story I suppose to these people all books are childish too?

Nah, there's dozens of things that's are a better use of your time if you'd just get off your arse and do them.

9 hours ago, GordonS said:

Guys who letch over topless women with football strips painted on their bodies.

Wtf is wrong with that? I doubt that the majority of posters on here skipped straight past that photo in disgust when they saw it. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Wtf is wrong with that? I doubt that the majority of posters on here skipped straight past that photo in disgust when they saw it. 

I showed it to the chick sitting next to me on the train. We agreed that the blonde broad on the left has the best overall package, but the blonde bird on the right wins the boobage award with her remarkable full-boob perkage.