Calling Cards of Morons

• 1 month later...
On 18/12/2019 at 18:28, Shotgun said:

Couples that have a joint Facebook profile. "GregNKarenSmith" or whatever. Stuck on simpletons, every time.

Also, people that set up Facebook profiles for their dogs then post as if the dog is giving status updates. 

Rab jackets.

Rab is another example of a good quality British outdoor clothing company, that due to being high-jacked by neds and bellends over the years (see Berghaus/Helly Hansen etc), has resulted in them starting to mass produce cheaper shite to feed the increase in popularity and demand.

Rab is another example of a good quality British outdoor clothing company, that due to being high-jacked by neds and bellends over the years (see Berghaus/Helly Hansen etc), has resulted in them starting to mass produce cheaper shite to feed the increase in popularity and demand.

I got a Rab jacket for Christmas. I love it. It soooo warm and lightweight. [emoji26]

28 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

I got a Rab jacket for Christmas. I love it. It soooo warm and lightweight. emoji26.png

^^^^^^  Ned or Bellend.  Don't get me wrong, their good stuff is really good but they cheaper end of their range is going the same way as the others.  

Edited by MONKMAN