Calling Cards of Morons

11 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

Pronounce 30 as therty.
Do you say I'm thersty when you need a drink?

Also people who say 'fink' instead of 'think' and 'chriss' instead of 'crisps'.

Reschurunt.

On your last point, C4 and certain BBC propaganda are now rife with presenters/narrators who can barely speak vaguely intelligent English, innit bruv.

People, who when clearly losing or floundering in a debate about something, use the following doozy. 

"It's my opinion so it can't be wrong, as it's just an opinion" 

Yes it can be fucking wrong, you tool. That's why I've just given you evidence that your opinion is a load of shite. 

6 hours ago, banana said:

Reschurunt.

On your last point, C4 and certain BBC propaganda are now rife with presenters/narrators who can barely speak vaguely intelligent English, innit bruv.

Nyukyular power stations were mentioned by a BBC reporter the other day.

7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Pronounce 30 as therty.

Add in people that say "nucular" instead of "nuclear" and "aks" instead of "ask".

People who get "to" and "too" wrong aswell as "of" and "off" wrong when they write. I got a text once from a mate saying "Just of the bus". I didnt reply. I didnt even let him in. c**t.

People, who when clearly losing or floundering in a debate about something, use the following doozy. 
Yes it can be fucking wrong, you tool. That's why I've just given you evidence that your opinion is a load of shite. 

In my opinion this stapler is an iPhone. It's an opinion so it can't be wrong. Try something like that next time someone says that crap to you. It works every time and can turn people into a seething mess.

8 hours ago, Cerberus said:

Pronounce 30 as therty.

One of the places I visit through work has a gate entry system to the car park where you have to press a button to get in.

When you press the button a horrible automated London accent repeats “we are dealing wiv your call” until the security guard answers.

Wiv!!! I feel like smashing through the gate in the motor.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

In my experience, when during a debate someone declares "I am entitled to my opinion!" it's an admittance that they haven't anything to come back with. 

1 hour ago, mishtergrolsch said:

I got a text once from a mate saying "Just of the bus". I didnt reply. I didnt even let him in. c**t.

That quite piquant, as the etymology of "bus" comes via a dative plural; subsequently taking a genetive singular is quite fabulous.

Chortle.

Reschurunt.

Urban ghetto grammar, white people using black youth, London ‘street’ patois! Not just youngsters, you hear adults doing it too! The use of F instead of Th (fink & fought) is indeed a mark of the brainless.

selfies in general. especially those ones taken facing a mirror
I was at our local Saturday afternoon market just past. I take my wee boy to the bouncy castle thingy and trampolines.
There is about 4 seats you can sit on if your one of the ones that wait around for the kids rather than wander round the market.
There was this 1 woman about 55, she must have took about 20 selfie poses/photos in the 30 mins. Full on standing pose, fixing her hair and duck lips..the full shabang.
She was not a wid. Incredible stuff

I was at our local Saturday afternoon market just past. I take my wee boy to the bouncy castle thingy and trampolines.
There is about 4 seats you can sit on if your one of the ones that wait around for the kids rather than wander round the market.
There was this 1 woman about 55, she must have took about 20 selfie poses/photos in the 30 mins. Full on standing pose, fixing her hair and duck lips..the full shabang.
She was not a wid. Incredible stuff
the duck lips are the worst part. that has never been and never will be sexy so they should give it up now!