Calling Cards of Morons

56 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Tim Hortons is Canadian.....

Tim Horton was a Hockey Player who played for a long time with the Toronto Maple Leafs as well as other teams. 

He was killed in a car accident in 1974 but the coffee chain he started kept going.

Edited by Fullerene

56 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Tim Horton was a Hockey Player who played for a long time with the Toronto Maple Leafs as well as other teams. 

He was killed in a car accident in 1974 but the coffee chain he started kept going.

"Car accident" Caused by him being drunk and high out of his mind while driving. 

14 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

Attending that Premier League Darts (or whatever it’s called) - looks like hell on earth every time I see it

I agree.

Sadly though darts have managed to create something football would love too.

The place is packed and very atmospheric. Getting rid of the darts lovlies though is a football style OG

2 hours ago, Fullerene said:

I've been in the Dunfermline shop, I think I know what they did with his ashes.

29 minutes ago, Moses Supposes said:

Personalised number plates are the epitome of bad taste but the sign of a true moron is buying a plate that doesn't quite click, like JA1 5ONN or BG57 GAZ. 

Only a sexy b*****d would have GAZ on a reg plate

12 hours ago, Moses Supposes said:

Personalised number plates are the epitome of bad taste but the sign of a true moron is buying a plate that doesn't quite click, like JA1 5ONN or BG57 GAZ. 

Along with the illegal spacing and strategic fitment of a bolt or two in a vain attempt to spell whatever it is they think they're spelling :lol:  

They always seem to think the number is worth so much more than it actually is. Right until you actually call them out on it when you attempt to buy the vehicle. 

Bloke selling a Yamaha R1 few years back seemed to think his number plate was worth £500. All included in the price apparently. According to the ad. 

"Ok mate, you keep the number plate, knock £500 off the price and we're good to go. I'll even pay for the transfer"

"No thanks, the bike is worth £3000"

"No, you said in the ad £3000 including the (£500 apparently) number plate, so you keep the plate and I'll give you £2500" 

Unsurprisingly, he didn't go for it :( fuckin dreamer :lol: 

I bought another bike. 

Folk in the property up the road from us have two Mitsubishi Shoguns - one for hubby, one for the wife.

Their registrations are SH1 GUN and SH2 GUN

Their whole clan came to our vinyl night in our local hall and didn't want anything played except Status Quo.

True morons - and morons with 'mair minney than sinss' as we say in these parts.