Calling Cards of Morons

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Still listening to the music of those 2 guys that were in Oasis.
Being over 19 and wearing you're hair like the 2 guys from Oasis.

Your somewhat scattergun approach to this thread occasionally throws up something valid. This is one of them.

Taking the ‘beautiful food’ in alky pubs further, I once had a colleague who when I asked for really good recommendations for an upmarket place to take the mrs for our anniversary suggested Tony Macaroni. I said ‘oh i think id maybe be more looking got a Michelin star type place’ and she asked ‘Is that a pub?’.

26 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Taking the ‘beautiful food’ in alky pubs further, I once had a colleague who when I asked for really good recommendations for an upmarket place to take the mrs for our anniversary suggested Tony Macaroni. I said ‘oh i think id maybe be more looking got a Michelin star type place’ and she asked ‘Is that a pub?’.

She probably thought it was a garage tbf

2 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

My wife would be very chuffed if I took her to Tony Macaroni. Very impressed if we go after 6pm when they've stopped their £5 menu.